A new player appeared!

Ryjelh

Hello everyone!

My IGN is Ryjelh and I am new around here. I am beyond excited to be able to play a Pokémon Game in an MMO format.

I have not touched a Pokémon Game since Emerald so I am a bit rusty. Still, if any team is looking for someone, I think I can compensate my lack of knowledge by my determination of surpassing myself. 

I am also someone who frequently binge tv shows, movies, animes, books, manga and more if there's some people who are interested in talking about that.

I am eager to learn everything there is to know about this game. If you have any question about me, just ask :)

Hello Ryjelh, and welcome to the PokéMMO community!

I personally tried this game in 2018, then my computer got broken and just recently I was able to get back to it - And so far it has been a good experience, and hope you get through an enjoyable experience too. There's lot of stuff to do after you're done with the story part of the regions, so there will always be something different to get yourself busy with.

26 minutes ago, Ryjelh said:

If you have any question about me, just ask :)

What's your favorite pokémon and why?

Edited by Olympia

Thanks guys!

33 minutes ago, Olympia said:

What's your favorite pokémon and why?

That's a hard one! I feel like Flygon might be my favorite but there are many others that are very close. As to why, it would be because of how much I used it when I was younger, it's beautiful design and the nice memory I have of it in the Jirachi Movie, even though I do not remember much of it.

Here are too many honorable mentions:

Lapras, Flareon, Bayleef, Quilava, Croconaw, Quagsire, Tropius, Breloom, Ralts, Slowbro, Sandshrew, Jirachi & Entei.

They are all here for a different reason.