[PSL XII] Keep Baton Pass in LC edition - Playoffs Final

#Playoffs #Final #KeepBatonPassInLC #FukDubs #couchcouchcouch #morehashtags #tyrogue #noextensions #lfmago 

If you recorded a PSL duel, please post the replay directly in this thread. You can find your opponent forum name here

If you have any questions ask your manager or check the general thread.
Regular Season Round Robin: 
https://challonge.com/PSL_1

Playoffs Single Elimination Bracket: https://challonge.com/PSL12_Playoffs

The Soaring Staraptors (5)  Vs Frag Squad (4)

OU: Lunarck vs Frags

UUx2: Cristi (1) vs Zhiko (1)
NUx2: Mkns (1) vs Fabbrooo (1)

LCx2: Nowall (2) vs Yosoyarca (0)
Dubsx2: Busso (0) vs Titoooo (2)

Deadline Monday, 24th of February at 11 PM GMT

Don't forget to PM your opponent ASAP!

Remember to post your scheduled battle time in this thread at least 10 minutes before it starts.

All battles shall be played in Vermillion Channel 4 PC.

Edited by gbwead
35 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

weekend league all

Unrelated buy i remember u asked about quality over music in a previous thread on your vids.. i believe since its youtube having music would make a battle much more enjoyable to watch even if its 480p.. having to watch a silent video for like 30 minutes makes it difficult for me to stay through the whole battle.. just some feedback in case you want it

Also... FINALS HYPE!!!!

3 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

Unrelated buy i remember u asked about quality over music in a previous thread on your vids.. i believe since its youtube having music would make a battle much more enjoyable to watch even if its 480p.. having to watch a silent video for like 30 minutes makes it difficult for me to stay through the whole battle.. just some feedback in case you want it

Also... FINALS HYPE!!!!

I could fix to be able to put music with 720p, so in the final there will be music with 720p

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.