Hi There! Back from 2013. What's Changed?

firewater

Go through the update log if you want a full disclosure.

But the major changes since 2013 imo would be:

• Scamming is now illegal and a bannable offence,
  • Hoenn and Unova are there to explore along with Sinnoh (released much before Sinnoh),
  • Top afk spot is Vermilion now instead of Viridian,
  • There is tournament mode for PvP stuff,
  • Pure RPs can be acquired through in-game currency since RP Vouchers are a thing now (come in form of 100, 500, and 1000)
  • Ocarinas exist for each HM, so you don't have to carry HM slave(s)
  • Hordes exist in forms of 3 or 5 (an area's biggest horde can be summoned using sweet scent, real helpful for EV training / leveling),
  • A lot of abilities are implemented now along with their out of battle mechanics working (lead with a synchronize poke = 20% chance of same nature on wild pokemon as the lead, etc), etc 

There is ofcourse a lot more, best start playing when you can, & you will soon understand it all on your own easily.

Edited by Akshit
2 minutes ago, Akshit said:

Go through the update log if you want a full disclosure.

But the major changes since 2013 imo would be:

• scamming is now illegal and a bannable offence,
  • Hoeen and Unova are there to explore along with Sinnoh (released much before Sinnoh),
  • top afk spot is Vermilion now instead of Viridian,
  • there is tournament mode for PvP stuff,
  • hordes exist in forms of 3 or 5 (an area's biggest horde can be summoned using sweet scent, real helpful for EV training / leveling),
  • a lot of abilities are implemented now along with their out of battle mechanics working (lead with a synchronize poke = 15% chance of same nature on wild pokemon as the lead, etc), etc 

Are you saying scamming was an ok thing to do before, haha?

Do servers still freeze/kick you out a lot? I vaguely remember them constantly freezing and having to re-log a LOT, which I think is why I stopped playing.

Edited by firewater
1 minute ago, firewater said:

Are you saying scamming was an ok thing to do before, haha?

Do servers still freeze/kick you out a lot? I vaguely remember them constantly freezing and having to re-log a LOT, which I think is why I stopped playing.

No it was never an okay thing to do, but back then no specific punishments existed so many scammers got away with it.

Servers don't usually freeze, but yes you will be kicked out if you are afk for too long. Oh, and the game runs smooth asf on mobile too (Android only)