Jump to content
  • 1
Sign in to follow this  
Aco

Fix "Normal"-type duels

Question

I know its some time ago but why was this cool feature removed and turned to second tournament mode? Its been way more fun to either stay with the injured mons after a battle while getting through story or getting beaten and being sent back to the last center than.. yea, a temporary battle without any consequences. Could we get this back? Ive never seen anyone complaining about it before, neither are you forced to accept such challenges in the first place, but it really took out ALOT of fun when it was removed, atleast for me because i loved dueling while progressing in stories, but now theres only little satisfaction in doing what i had the most fun with.
-> https://gyazo.com/19d66de0905191cb0944b175622f8fc4

Share this post


Link to post

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
41 minutes ago, Aco said:

neither are you forced to accept such challenges in the first place

When you have Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Keldeo or Arceus in your team, you're forced to accept challenges, so that's a reason.

Edited by Ultrajesus
I don't know how 2 read

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
8 hours ago, Aco said:

I know its some time ago but why was this cool feature removed and turned to second tournament mode? Its been way more fun to either stay with the injured mons after a battle while getting through story or getting beaten and being sent back to the last center than.. yea, a temporary battle without any consequences. Could we get this back? Ive never seen anyone complaining about it before, neither are you forced to accept such challenges in the first place, but it really took out ALOT of fun when it was removed, atleast for me because i loved dueling while progressing in stories, but now theres only little satisfaction in doing what i had the most fun with.
-> https://gyazo.com/19d66de0905191cb0944b175622f8fc4

I don't pvp that much, but can you not use your battle boxes to duel?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
9 hours ago, Ultrajesus said:

When you have Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Keldeo or Arceus in your team, you're forced to accept challenges, so that's a reason.

I dont think its fair at all to completely remove it just because of THAT, honestly not. They take the risk before they get it and should be prepared anyways. And even if such legendary user "needed" it for this optional thing they couldve handled it another way, making it tournament challenges only if you carrying a legendary or having a cooldown after each battle, ikd, just so many other way to get around that.

 

 

7 hours ago, Kole said:

I don't pvp that much, but can you not use your battle boxes to duel?

Not sure how that actually works but at the same time it doesnt effect the main issue i currently have with this game, is it? :|

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.