LF>Shinies trading RP Vouchers

SsKaiShenSs

Hello. i'm looking for a few shinies if anyone have currently looking for ones below. not sure on the prices of them but price check help would be nice also thanks! 

Pikachu or Pichu 2k

Ralts  (hopefully female) 3K RP?

shinx 1k rp

Aipom 2k rp

Charmander  20k RP doesnt have to be good stats   if not enough let me know!

starly 2k rp

mudkiphome.jpg

Edited by SsKaiShenSs
Just now, SsKaiShenSs said:

well i dont have them right now i could buy them all now but i wanted to find a seller 1st and if i sell them how much do the  1k vouchers sell for?

It varies, and not commonly seen on gtl often. If it is, it ain’t long before someone buys them. 
Don’t quote me on this but between the 1.4-1.8M range. 
I often buy 500RP and sell between 650-900k. 

3 minutes ago, SsKaiShenSs said:

hm okay thanks also for me to buy 160m-200m worth of vouchers how many would i need to buy? 

Current market of 1,000 RP is approximately 1.6m on gtl = meaning that 160m would require 100k RP.

@pikabuuh , maybe you have a shiny to sell for 1k RP?

Not to be a wet blanket but I do want to just remind everyone that shiny pokemon are just pixels on a screen, If you're happy with spending your real-life money on such things then you do you (your enjoyment is entirely valid), however at the very least I feel it would be responsible to at least remind everyone that it should only be done after very careful consideration, especially when very large sums of money start to get involved.

As with all things, just be careful not to go too far into the deep end.

45 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Not to be a wet blanket but I do want to just remind everyone that shiny pokemon are just pixels on a screen, If you're happy with spending your real-life money on such things then you do you (your enjoyment is entirely valid), however at the very least I feel it would be responsible to at least remind everyone that it should only be done after very careful consideration, especially when very large sums of money start to get involved.

As with all things, just be careful not to go too far into the deep end.

i agree. i was just into spending that much just for charmander alone i def wouldnt spend 1k real life money on it at most id be willing to do 100-250$ at maximum worth of RP vouchers that seems more reasonable then one thousand 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.