When Shiny Rate is fair but game is broken

32 minutes ago, Akshit said:

And I was supposed to know this information how ? And why is this done with this specific move ? 

Thats how it works in the normal games too, it sketches the move with the amount of PP you currently have haha

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

After getting donator and spending hours shiny hunting smeargle with leppas, finally found a shiny smeargle, and then this happens:

nBWXye8.png

tlhffds.png

LZsSCnD.png6w5NnFb.png

gYfKaSw.pngWhy did it not use Sweet Scent even once ? Why start struggling ? WTF. Waste of time and money. I need to be compensated for this bs, ty. 

You won't be compensated for shit. They didn't compensate me for my deino. 

Edit: fck they didn't even check my bug report so yeh

Edited by Goku

Honestly losing an ot is like the pinnacle of disappointment in this game. Spending hours tirelessly just to end up losing that for which you worked so hard for. Especially when it's due to bug-fixing negligence, but hey no bullshit right ;)

On 2/14/2020 at 4:02 PM, Munya said:

FYI to those of you in the future, Sweet Scent is always learned with 0/Max PP, so in the case of sketch smeargle will always struggle after sketching the move.

As was stated here, this isn't a bug, just ignorance of mechanics. Maybe will tweak it so it only wipes PP after the battle has ended.

On 2/14/2020 at 4:55 PM, Akshit said:

@Squirtle @Desu @Kyu Give me something to help recover from this trauma your bullshit mechanic has made me go through.

please enjoy this gold star of compensation:  

• Kyu locked this topic