Sign in to follow this  
Bestfriends

Honey Tree Mechanic and Locations

CAw782d.png

Honey Tree Mechanic and Locations

I hope that you're having a swell day. In the Sinnoh region, go outside and smell the fresh air! Perhaps, you would like a more "sweet" smell in game every time you encounter a yellow Honey Tree. If that is you, then this guide could make your day. While preparing my pokemon for taping Part 13 of the Sinnoh Walkthrough, @Terresa invited me to a Link with @Parke and @awkways. While the conversation was a bit on the comedic side, Terresa said "someone should make a Honey Tree guide." I did mention my other projects, but Terresa told me about the importance of such a guide. Once the offer was mentioned, I then promised the group that "after I complete the Sinnoh Walkthrough, this guide concept can be taken on." Make sure to thank these three players for purposing this guide request. Without further ado, let's dive straight into the information that you need to know about this activity.

-----------------------------------

ZTJfiwZ.pngMechanic Description: You can obtain Honey from the merchant at Floaroma Meadow for $1,000 per jar of Honey (check the location spoiler below this for location pictures). Once you obtain the Honey, then make sure to slather it onto a yellow Honey Tree and wait an hour from that time. After an hour, you can check back on the tree and it should shake in a fervent manor. As for the pokemon that you could encounter, I placed all the pokemon down in the Pokemon Spoiler.

Location Spoiler:

Spoiler

19cdbc3b6081cbbc6520d252d8d90bbd.png

ed568486ae77f13c400c00a45e33d162.png

Pokemon Spoiler:

Spoiler

Thumbnail for version as of 02:48, 11 September 2008Aipom, Thumbnail for version as of 02:48, 11 September 2008Heracross, Thumbnail for version as of 02:48, 11 September 2008Wurmple, Thumbnail for version as of 02:48, 11 September 2008Cascoon, Thumbnail for version as of 02:48, 11 September 2008Silcoon, Thumbnail for version as of 02:48, 11 September 2008Beautifly, Thumbnail for version as of 02:48, 11 September 2008Dustox, Thumbnail for version as of 12:41, 23 March 2007 Burmy, Thumbnail for version as of 20:30, 23 March 2007Combee, Thumbnail for version as of 20:30, 23 March 2007Cherubi, and Thumbnail for version as of 02:48, 11 September 2008Munchlax.

For more details on these pokemon, then please check out my PokeDex (PokeMMO Version) Guide.

Also, thank you @Rynner for your contribution with Burmy's info.

-----------------------------------

ZTJfiwZ.pngTree Locations: Route 205 (North and South), Route 206, Route 207, Route 208, Route 209, Route 210 (North and South), Route 211 (East), Route 212 (North and South), Route 213, Route 214, Route 215, Route 218, Route 221, Route 222, Valley Windworks, Eterna Forrest (exterior), Fuego Ironworks, and Floaroma Meadow.

Fun Fact: Thumbnail for version as of 02:48, 11 September 2008Surskit can also hold Honey.

(I would like to thank @Dip for this fact)

Edited by Bestfriends
Added Pokemon Pictures for easier tracking.

Hello Good Sir,

i have a question about this

if i slather all tree with honey then i waited for an hour, can other player interact with my slathered tree too? if yes then can i still interact with those tree or not? i don't want to waste time to slather all tree just for other player to steal the encounter.

sorry if i sounded greedy.

thank you.

30 minutes ago, Natcholino said:

Hello Good Sir,

i have a question about this

if i slather all tree with honey then i waited for an hour, can other player interact with my slathered tree too? if yes then can i still interact with those tree or not? i don't want to waste time to slather all tree just for other player to steal the encounter.

sorry if i sounded greedy.

thank you.

You can still interact with the tree because the Honey would count for your time rather than other players.

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this but I found that wild surskit can hold honey. Not that 1k is a lot of money but still

item_Honey-Surskit1.png