[Tool] Automatic Encounter Counter *updated*

For those who have a problem where the counter is not counting I found a solution, I went to check the screenshot that is generated when we click configure and the HP icon and it looks like this:

hp_img.thumb.png.c62d225026a2a52e2884d898b64fe210.png

I asked a friend to send me his "img_hp" and replace it and it worked. So you just go to the folder of the file "encounter_counter (3)" and enter the folder "ec_resources" and replace the "hp_img.png" with this image below:

hp_img.png ->  hp_img.png

I don't know if it's something that is varying from system to system or if it stopped working at some point

• 8 months later...
On 8/30/2022 at 9:24 AM, PuffingBear said:

Hey @Fixedgaming 🙂 im getting a no module named "pyautogui" error when trying to run the script

When you run the 'initial_setup.bat' file it should install the pyautogui library though pip. So if you're getting this error it means that you haven't installed pyautogui for your computer/environment yet. 

To fix your issue: make sure you are running the 'initial_setup.bat' file at least once before trying to run the script. Also, make sure to see if you have done the steps before step 4 correctly. 

• 2 months later...

I followed the steps and everything looks good until I run encounter_counter.pyw and nothing happens. When I run Start.bat I get an error reading: 

libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
[ WARN:[email protected]] global D:\a\opencv-python\opencv-python\opencv\modules\imgcodecs\src\loadsave.cpp (239) cv::findDecoder imread_('ec_resources/hp_img.png'): can't open/read file: check file path/integrity
False

Any suggestions?

In case it's not working for most people, it seems newers version of Python doesn't install all correctly when opening the initial_setup.bat file. 

The solution to this is downloading an old Python version (anything below 3.10). I personally installed 3.9.9 and after that it worked perfectly for me. 

@RacsoYun@nekoriku @Aeddie this might be worth trying in case you still haven't found a solution to it. 

Edited by Servor5555
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...