Can I switch to another version in pokemmo ??

In order to start playing on Hoenn, you have to install the Emerald ROM first, you have to do it the same way you did with the Black ROM.

If you already have the Emerald ROM installed, just go to Castelia city or talk with your mom if you didn't get there yet, and you'll travel to the new region.

Hi! ^^

You can change regions when you get 4 badges, you just need to find the boat in the port cities of each region:

Kanto: Vermilion
Hoenn: Slateport
Unova: Castelia
Sinnoh: Pastoria

If you're in a new region and you'd like to go back to the previous one before reaching those cities, you can talk to your mother in the first town, she sends you back.
Each time you start a new region, your pokemons will be sent to your box and you'll have a new level cap according to your progress on it.

1 hour ago, Teddi said:

Hi! ^^

You can change regions when you get 4 badges, you just need to find the boat in the port cities of each region:

Kanto: Vermilion
Hoenn: Slateport
Unova: Castelia
Sinnoh: Pastoria

If you're in a new region and you'd like to go back to the previous one before reaching those cities, you can talk to your mother in the first town, she sends you back.
Each time you start a new region, your pokemons will be sent to your box and you'll have a new level cap according to your progress on it.

Hi Teddi, would you might if I ask you this. I have just screen shot my screen, and you see, that's graphic of White and Black, so if I want to change the graphic to emerald I need to do exactly what you say. Am i right ?

image.thumb.png.1de7b2aae4ea5182721e66830e76db59.png

4 minutes ago, Teddi said:

What you want to change is just the graphic? Not go to Emerald's region (Hoenn)?

No, what I want to change are both the graphic and region. But because I don't know what different between those region so I took graphic for example @@, sorry for make you misunderstand.

2 minutes ago, bordean said:

No, what I want to change are both the graphic and region. But because I don't know what different between those region so I took graphic for example @@, sorry for make you misunderstand.

Oh, I see! ^^ Don't worry! So yes, you just have to do what I mentioned before. If Unova (the region you are now) is your first region, you need 4 badges before switching to Hoenn. You'll be able to get the boat at Castelia.