[Storyline Guide] Sevii Island walkthrough

DoctorPBC

• 2 weeks later...

how to get in Ruin Valley ?

Go to 6 island. Go south. Congrats, you've arrived.

If you mean the dotted hole, 

[b]Step 1: [/b]You must defeat the Rocket Grunts inside Icefall cave (island 4). To do this you must first complete the Ice Puzzle and obtain HM Waterfall at the end of the cave. Once obtained return to the front of the cave and use Waterfall on the Waterfall (duh)

[b]Step 1.5:[/b] Head to island 5

[b]Step 2:[/b] Go to Five island Meadow and defeat the Rockets outside the Warehouse to obtain the first password

[b]Step 3:[/b] Fly/Boat to island 6

[b]Step 4:[/b] Head out East from the Pokecenter and Bike/Walk south

[b]Step 5:[/b] Follow the path until you reach Ruin Valley

[b]Step 6:[/b] At Ruin Valley take left path and follow it through, the two paths that require strength lead to HP UP and a Full Restore

[b]Step 7:[/b] After following the left path you should reach a small closed cave. The door should have Braille on it

[b]Step 8:[/b] Use Cut on the door (by selecting your pokemon, going to moves and clicking it)

Try to read the OP next time 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I'm "bugged"
Once you go to 1 island with Bill and talk to Bill and Celio, you have to waste  time so you talk to then again and go to Cinabar with Bill, and then go to one island again talk to Celio. But before I left one island with bill to Cinabar, I got the ruby and also defeated the Rockets at 4 island, to get the waterfall. So when I visited the one Island again, I was going to talk to Celio and he only got the ruby from me, He didn't say nothing else before that. Then he gave me that think to go to all the islands. But I was in the all the other islands before. I alredy defeated all the Rokets of al the islands, visited the werehouse and got the fist password. So since I have done all this, I can't do it again, and that guy still in from of that cave with braile things in it. I can't go through the door... Can someone help me or report this glitch?

*edit I also did that quest of rescue that little girl from that Hypno and defeated the Elite 4

I think I'm "bugged"
Once you go to 1 island with Bill and talk to Bill and Celio, you have to waste  time so you talk to then again and go to Cinabar with Bill, and then go to one island again talk to Celio. But before I left one island with bill to Cinabar, I got the ruby and also defeated the Rockets at 4 island, to get the waterfall. So when I visited the one Island again, I was going to talk to Celio and he only got the ruby from me, He didn't say nothing else before that. Then he gave me that think to go to all the islands. But I was in the all the other islands before. I alredy defeated all the Rokets of al the islands, visited the werehouse and got the fist password. So since I have done all this, I can't do it again, and that guy still in from of that cave with braile things in it. I can't go through the door... Can someone help me or report this glitch?

*edit I also did that quest of rescue that little girl from that Hypno and defeated the Elite 4

That was so hard to read. Just go through every step again, its possible you failed to trigger something.

im having trouble in the warehouse, any guides that can tell me the path to get to the main room?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM_TXKzUtT8

The first result when I googled "fire red rocket warehouse walkthrough"

• 3 weeks later...

Hello
I have an issue, I want to fight with Rockets, but they don't want to fight with me they are talking about the diggin, and one says "get lost.." or something like that, I did save Lostelle and i don't know if i defeat the E4, becouse I don't know how they look like, were they like 4 guys on the bicycles? -- So I did beaten them,but I did not defeat Gary, where can I find him?

Hello
I have an issue, I want to fight with Rockets, but they don't want to fight with me they are talking about the diggin, and one says "get lost.." or something like that, I did save Lostelle and i don't know if i defeat the E4, becouse I don't know how they look like, were they like 4 guys on the bicycles? -- So I did beaten them,but I did not defeat Gary, where can I find him?

You haven't beaten the elite four.

Go to Viridian City (8th gym)

Go west and fight your rival

Go north through the cave

The building on the other side is the Elite 4 building.

Beat all the trainers in there

There is a limit to the number of pinned threads per sub forum. This is a very useful guide for new players, one time. The forums are not frequented by new players and the pinned guides are needed resources multiple times even for experienced players. But when the islands were just opened this guide was pinned.

Why don't you guys pin this thread? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...