[Storyline Guide] Sevii Island walkthrough

DoctorPBC

Hello!

I'm sorry to have to ask, but I couldn't find anyone in the same situation as me and since I joined the game yesterday, I'm really new to all of it (never played fire red before).

So I followed the quest, and after beating the E4, I fetched the Ruby for Celio and now have access to Island 4.
But Lorelei is nowhere to be seen. The old lady to the right of the P.C tells me she returned, but she's not in her house (I talked to all the dolls just in case ^^).
And I retrieved Waterfall in Icefall Cave, but when I go up the waterfall there is no one.

I really can't figure out what I missed, so thanks in advance to anybody who might have and idea :)

• 3 weeks later...

very helpful guide xp

thx to this i got few bagons today

[quote name='DoctorPBC' timestamp='1356860216' post='148046']
With those done you now have access to Cerulean Cave and numerous high level pokemon. Enjoy
[/quote]

since im fairly new here i've got some question :/
What new place do we get access to after doing the sapphire quest? If its only Cerulean Cave...how to go there? :s

• 3 weeks later...

I've beaten the E4 a couple of times now, and the guy in vermillion wont let me go onto the boat to island 1. He just says the ship set sail. & I can't fly because i haven't been to island 1 before. I think I may be glitched out because i use to play when the SS anne would still be there after getting cut? Is there anything i have to do, or something i missed? :S

Go to Cinnabar Mansion PC, Im sure Bill is waiting to take you to One island.

[quote name='Samanthurr' timestamp='1366475227' post='297866']
I've beaten the E4 a couple of times now, and the guy in vermillion wont let me go onto the boat to island 1. He just says the ship set sail. & I can't fly because i haven't been to island 1 before. I think I may be glitched out because i use to play when the SS anne would still be there after getting cut? Is there anything i have to do, or something i missed? :S
[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...

Help me! Ceilo keep telling me he's busy and do not talk about any ruby. And when i talk to the two rocket member at the entrance, they don't fight me.
What should i do now?
I did manage to beat the elite 4 but lost to Gary :(

Beat the Elite 4, and Gary.

[quote name='nhp3000' timestamp='1368631001' post='336207']
Help me! Ceilo keep telling me he's busy and do not talk about any ruby. And when i talk to the two rocket member at the entrance, they don't fight me.
What should i do now?
I did manage to beat the elite 4 but lost to Gary :(
[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...

I mean my cave doesnt look like that at all. would you like me to send screen shots of mine?

Not particularly. This is what the cave should look like

39a0P.jpg

you're gonna have to explore to figure out how to get from one area to the other. If your cave looks nothing like any of these things then you're in the wrong cave or you have a corrupt ROM (and if you have a corrupt ROM you wouldn't have gotten this far)