Can you still get banned for farming on alts?

Serious question, and I'd really appreciate if a GM could answer this. I remember Forfiter and some other people got banned a year or so ago because they were "abusing" alts, so I'd like to know if these bans are still happening, and if you can actually get banned over this

8 minutes ago, Grisaia said:

Serious question, and I'd really appreciate if a GM could answer this. I remember Forfiter and some other people got banned a year or so ago because they were "abusing" alts, so I'd like to know if these bans are still happening, and if you can actually get banned over this

well i might not be a sgm - but i was the other person who got banned with forfi back then, this actually already happened in 2015. I got my 130 alts banned with kanto story line completed - but the reason wasnt the farming itself, so you dont have to worry about that at all, that never was an issue.

long story short: After an update the ladies on island 5 in kanto gave 20k each after every battle and were pretty quick to defeat. So me and forfi put all our alts there and farmed them - i asked noad back then who was a gm if there was an issue about it and she said no so thats the reason why we didnt think that was no big deal. But desu and kyu considered it as an bug abuse, because apparently the npcs didnt "scale" (they were supposed to have more than 2 mons in their team when you rebattle them). So we got all our characters banned and only got our mains unbanned because i had screenshot proof of a gm saying this was okay to do.