(Price Reduction) Unown Completion Service

Bestfriends

Unown Completion Service

9wTOVJW.png

538f8ab624837d89210d1d2efc5071fb.png

Good evening, I am sure that you saw this item during your play through of the Sinnoh Region and wondered how to obtain this item. A friend of mine verified that this item is a Rare Candy, so I decided to start up a mini service that would help document all the Unown forms so you can obtain the candy. I spent hours catching all the letters of Unown, but today is the day when you don't have to do that work. Once you obtained all the Unown forms in your dex, then you can go to Veilstone City and once you go to Route 214. Make a left when you see a brown rock platform to stand on to go inside the cave that will take you to this destination.

Here is my in game offer to you. I am willing to consult with you in game to document the letters for you, so you don't have to buy all the letters yourself from the GTL. I am willing to charge 10k for my Unown consults. As an free option, I can show you where to go once the Unown letters had been documented. Here is proof that I have the tools necessary to boot up this service:

1daaed852ffcdcf48b76bab9c9224699.png

Warning: When I consult with you, then please be sure to give me back my Unown pokemon or I am going to file a report for in game theft. This is a great way to be blacklisted and punished for your offence. I spent a lot of hours tracking them all down, so please return them once they are documented in your dex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scheduling:

As for scheduling, you can either mail me in game (my in game name is the same) or put in the comments as to when you would be available for me to do the service. If I can't meet you at that time, then I may ask if you can reschedule our appointment.

Ideally, you can put your times in this format:

Day of Appointment: (Sun - Thurs) I take off of PokeMMO on Friday and Saturday for religious reasons.

Time of Appointment: (Time) (Timezone)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People I had successful consults with so far: 2/5/2020 = NaraHex and enchanteur; 2/20/2020 = ManOfLamp

Spoiler

I would like to thank @Terresa for this idea. I saw the Dex Service and this was inspiration for me to boot up my own service.

Edited by Bestfriends
Added an extra client 2/20/2020
  • Bestfriends changed the title to (Price Reduction) Unown Completion Service

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.