Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:50 AM
- Winter's grasp is in full effect.
- Character customization has been expanded significantly.
- Players will be prompted on their first login of a character to choose their desired appearance.
- Basic clothing, hair styles, and skin tones will be available for free.
- Players may purchase different accessories, hairstyles, and clothing at various in-game marts. Currently, the available mart is in Celadon Dpt. Store.
- Premium accessories will be available via the Gift Shop, and will be unlocked for the user's character.
- Players may change their clothing and accessories at any time using the in-game 'Character Customization' window, accessible through the Game Menu.
- HM07: Waterfall
- It is now possible to bind items usable on pokemons to the hotbar.
- Post-E4 One Island scripting.
- Post-E4 Three Isle Pass scripting.
- Four Island storyline scripting.
- Icefall Cave scripting.
- Five Island storyline scripting.
- Cerulean Cave.
- RAPID SPIN
- MUD SPORT
- WATER SPORT
- SKULL BASH
- Fixed a bug where the rival's name in the final rival battle would show as the default "TERRY" instead of the user's selection.
- Fixed certain tiles' missing animations.
- Fixed a bug where strings in the initial Elite 4 dialogue would have an "A" appended to them.
- Newlines are now converted to spaces for battle chat.
- Fixed a bug where certain strings were unintentionally overwritten when implementing custom items.
- Possible fix for Chlorophyll, Huge Power, Hustle, Sand Veil, and Swift Swim.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs would sometimes appear to jump upon entering a map.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs would sometimes not display an animation if they were running.
MrAggross, Deshar, JPG and 67 others like this