Make Shiny Encounters UnRunnable

MKS

Question

this week I ran from a shiny floatzel and a shiny gabite.

I know this is all my fault but jesus christ I'm so devastated... I've put in 900 leppas each day for 7 days and used 10 shiny charms and I ran from the shiny gabite.

I mean like what could be the harm in preventing such mistakes? Now I'll have to put in like another 70 hours to get a shiny gabite....

12 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, MKS said:

this week I ran from a shiny floatzel and a shiny gabite.

I know this is all my fault but jesus christ I'm so devastated... I've put in 900 leppas each day for 7 days and used 10 shiny charms and I ran from the shiny gabite.

I mean like what could be the harm in preventing such mistakes? Now I'll have to put in like another 70 hours to get a shiny gabite....

Only 70 hours?

O4K7FAA.png

I use a mod that makes my shinies appear in another sprite then non shinies, that way I can hunt while watching series on my main monitor and a shiny easily stands out

9 minutes ago, Fixedgaming said:

I use a mod that makes my shinies appear in another sprite then non shinies, that way I can hunt while watching series on my main monitor and a shiny easily stands out

I'm using HD mod for shiny sprites and base sprites for normal but gabites all look like a blue lump and floatzels look like orange lump

Not gonna lie but I don't see the harm with this suggestion. I mean for a game with a shiny rate triple the normal version, why not. I can relate with MKS it's a absolutely shit feeling when you put in effort into smth and it gets taken away just like that. None of you can say yeh it'll affect shiny prices cuz well look shiny prices is an all time low xD. Also if they can't fix the chat bar bug on android the least they can do is actually add this.

Edit: Just wanna add to this. Normal day jobs are like 9-12 hours. Multiply that with 5 days and you're gonna get like 60 hours at most a week. Some of my hunts took over 170 hours of just sitting and clicking my mouse over and over. That's prob equivalent of more than 2 weeks of work to encounter a fcking different colored pixel. So yeh I think the idea of not being able to run from a shiny is not so bad under the circumstances...

Edited by Goku

I think it's kinda hard to they put something to make you won't ran of a shiny, i know that some cases that the shiny colour doesn't help.

I feel sorry for you buddy, in that cases, try to always read the pokemon names, i do that all the time because i'm afraid to lost one too.