Kupokun

Favourite Comp Partner?

6 hours ago, Diplomacy said:

I like my handy Kabutops. It sweeps quite hard in rain. High risk, high reward!

Love living on the edge!

By all means, still a solid Pokémon! ^^

Definitely Daryl, I feel like I can win anything with him trashtalking my opponent with hid incredible extended vocabulary on any language.

Well, Sandslash isn't really that great for comp, even NU... but it's my partner for pretty much everything.

I remember one day when we went for MM and I managed to use Swords Dance, the switch in was a Vaporeon, not only slower than my "Shockwave", but I had also Life Orb.

After Vaporeon, there was one more poké (I think), and we managed to win that MM.

I don't really remember that well many of my battles, but I guess just because it was with my fav. partner, that one battle was unforgetable. <3

My partner is Gallade, it's a tank. Most often than not it has gotten me out of tricky situations and it's been a beast in PvP. I can't think of a team that doesn't revolve around my Gallade. (PS: it's shiny is dope)

Well my partner and favorite pokémon is my Honchrow.

I even trying to get as many particle as possible in her, Honchrow for me is a magesty pokemon, she help me in so many battles on PvP, she managed to get down so many starmies and Jolteons.

I don't know what I would be without that perfect pokemon, one day I will get the shiny one to make a Mother and son complety.

On 2/27/2020 at 12:20 PM, Diplomacy said:

I like my handy Kabutops. It sweeps quite hard in rain. High risk, high reward!

Love living on the edge!

rain team lol