Probabilidad shiny por huevo. Probability shiny by egg.

Hola buenos días mi nombre es Guido, en el juego soy llamado GuidoNicolas , me dedico a la búsqueda de shinys.
Esto último me generó una duda referida a la caza de shiny por huevo , la duda es la siguiente: El shiny es asignado cuando el huevo eclociona o cuando te lo da el señor de la guardería. Veo útil esta información dado que se pueden llevar a cabo estrategias que permitirían hacer la búsqueda más amena .
Muchas gracias de antemano y los invito a comentar que les parece

Adjunto explicación en ingles-attached explanation in english

Hello good morning my name is Guido, in the game I am called GuidoNicolas, I dedicate myself to the search for shinys. The latter generated a doubt related to the hunt for shiny by egg, the doubt is the following: The shiny is assigned when the egg hatches or when the lord of the nursery gives it to you. I find this information useful since strategies can be carried out that would make the search more enjoyable. Thank you very much in advance and I invite you to comment what you think

@Munya @Rache Can one of you confirm if shiny is determined upon the egg hatching, or upon getting the egg from the old man please?

With the shiny charm epidemic currently its quite the relevant topic. I could have sworn we asked this last year and were told that Shiny is determined when you receive the egg, not when you hatch it, but I could be wrong. If Lifestyle is correct, when was this announced?

3 hours ago, awkways said:

@Munya @Rache ¿Puede uno de ustedes confirmar si el brillo se determina en la eclosión del huevo, o en obtener el huevo del anciano, por favor?

Con la epidemia de encanto brillante actualmente es un tema bastante relevante. Podría haber jurado que preguntamos esto el año pasado y me dijeron que Shiny está determinado cuando recibes el huevo, no cuando lo tramas, pero podría estar equivocado. Si el estilo de vida es correcto, ¿cuándo se anunció esto?

Seria de mucha ayuda saber esto , por favor espero una pronta respuesta

20 minutes ago, Rache said:

Shininess is determined when receiving the egg. All that was removed during a previous update was the star icon revealing it before it 

In that case, if I use a shiny amulet that gives me an extra chance and breeds in all the time it lasts about 200 eggs, when that amulet is finished those 200 eggs are affected by their effect or stop being After an hour, Thank you very much for answering <3
8 hours ago, Rache said:

Shininess is determined when receiving the egg. All that was removed during a previous update was the star icon revealing it before it hatched.

Yeah I thought this was what the OP meant but apparently I misread it. I mean what matters is you only know if it's shiny or not after it hatches, which wasn't that way before.

Edit: Though now that I think about it, wouldn't spamming eggs+storing in the pc during the time frame of the shiny charm, only to hatch them after that 1 hour is over, be considered an abuse? Or is that totally fine? I'm asking this because it seems like a much more reliable way to get a super rare shiny, the only drawback is spending money on garbage dittos really (which isn't even a drawback since everyone is loaded with cash)

Edited by LifeStyleNORE
  • 3 years later...