couldn't create windows error

alguem sabe como resolvo esse erro,meu pc e windows 10,tem 2gb de ram(mas so usa 1,45),antes ele era windows 7,e funcionava sem erros,essa caixa do erro diz o seguinte "error attempting to set up accelerated graphics",e no final,fala para eu usar o compatiblity mode,mas assim meu jogo fica muito lento,como eu resolvo isso?meu driver de video e de 2016,e o openGL e de versao 3.0 em diante/does anyone know how to solve this error, my pc and windows 10, has 2gb of ram (but only uses 1.45), before it was windows 7, and it worked without errors, this error box says the following "error attempting to set up accelerated graphics ", and at the end, tell me to use compatiblity mode, but then my game is very slow, how do I solve it? my video driver is from 2016, and openGL is from version 3.0 onwards

Nome do host:                              LUCAS
Nome do sistema operacional:               Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Versão do sistema operacional:             10.0.18363 N/A compilação 18363
Fabricante do sistema operacional:         Microsoft Corporation
Configuração do SO:                        Estação de trabalho autônoma
Tipo de compilação do sistema operacional: Multiprocessor Free
Proprietário registrado:                   Dalva
Organização registrada:
Identificação do produto:                  00330-80000-00000-AA186
Data da instalação original:               14/01/2020, 23:59:03
Tempo de Inicialização do Sistema:         28/01/2020, 17:44:49
Fabricante do sistema:                     Positivo Informatica SA
Modelo do sistema:                         C14CR21
Tipo de sistema:                           X86-based PC
Processador(es):                           1 processador(es) instalado(s).
                                           [01]: x64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~1500 Mhz
Versão do BIOS:                            American Megatrends Inc. 1.00.08, 01/10/2012
Pasta do Windows:                          C:\WINDOWS
Pasta do sistema:                          C:\WINDOWS\system32
Inicializar dispositivo:                   \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Localidade do sistema:                     pt-br;Português (Brasil)
Localidade de entrada:                     pt-br;Português (Brasil)
Fuso horário:                              (UTC-03:00) Brasília
Memória física total:                      1.482 MB
Memória física disponível:                 176 MB
Memória Virtual: Tamanho Máximo:           5.482 MB
Memória Virtual: Disponível:               3.868 MB
Memória Virtual: Em Uso:                   1.614 MB
Local(is) de arquivo de paginação:         C:\pagefile.sys
Domínio:                                   WORKGROUP
Servidor de Logon:                         \\LUCAS
Hotfix(es):                                7 hotfix(es) instalado(s).
                                           [01]: KB4532938
                                           [02]: KB4513661
                                           [03]: KB4516115
                                           [04]: KB4517245
                                           [05]: KB4521863
                                           [06]: KB4528759
                                           [07]: KB4528760
Placa(s) de Rede:                          1 NIC(s) instalado(s).
                                           [01]: Realtek RTL8188CE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC
                                                 Nome da conexão: Conexão de Rede sem Fio
                                                 DHCP ativado:    Sim
                                                 Servidor DHCP:   192.168.1.1
                                                 Endereço(es) IP
                                                 [01]: 192.168.1.5
                                                 [02]: fe80::8d80:e0bc:c25a:ec1a
                                                 [03]: 2804:d47:146d:4200:39fe:809e:ee90:24a7
                                                 [04]: 2804:d47:146d:4200:8d80:e0bc:c25a:ec1a
Requisitos do Hyper-V:                     Extensão de Modo de Monitor VM: Sim
                                           Virtualização Habilitada no Firmware: Não
                                           Conversão de Endereços de Segundo Nível: Sim
                                           Prevenção de Execução de Dados Disponível: Sim

If you do have a dedicated graphics card i would start with uninstalling your graphics driver from device manager & reinstalling the drivers from their website as well as checking if the company is still supporting that graphics card.

If you're using internal hd intel graphics then you might be out of luck like I am, im currently using a intel 3470 with internal graphics and opengl doesnt work at all.. To my knowledge the problem comes from intel discontinuing open gl support on alot of older chips and leaving it up to windows to keep things updated which they haven't done.. Its kind of their way of forcing you to upgrade in my opinion. 

The way i got around this and got opengl to work was by switching to Linux mint, (most familiar linux distro for windows users). Switching to Linux gives you the benefit of having more support for older hardware because you have over 1400 companies that have worked on the Kernel (The kernel is basically a built in driver database, so no more driver installs!) Vs Microsoft that picks what hardware they want to support based on profits mainly.. If the Linux Kernel stopped supporting opengl for specific hardware, someone would update it themselves and release it. There are also other advantages to Linux like the ext4 filesystem and never needing to restart or defrag your system. Linux is the future, thats the reason over 90% of all servers use it.

If you do consider switching i would suggest Linux mint 19 cinnamon or Linux light, Cinnamon will run at 900mb ram at start and Linux light runs less then that. 

Edited by nick2j
44 minutes ago, nick2j said:

If you do have a dedicated graphics card i would start with uninstalling your graphics driver from device manager & reinstalling the drivers from their website as well as checking if the company is still supporting that graphics card.

A bit drastic here. When Windows 10 came into the picture some graphics cards that were previously supported had their compatibility broken by upgrades. Don't do this unless you know exactly what you are doing and are 100% certain that a bad graphics driver is the cause. The OP is saying their game is slow with Compatibility Mode on, which was the answer to the aforementioned issue. That part is a known issue and something that is addressed in the Support article below.

46 minutes ago, nick2j said:

If you're using internal hd intel graphics then you might be out of luck like I am, im currently using a intel 3470 with internal graphics and opengl doesnt work at all.. To my knowledge the problem comes from intel discontinuing open gl support on alot of older chips and leaving it up to windows to keep things updated which they haven't done.. Its kind of their way of forcing you to upgrade in my opinion. 

Not necessarily true. Min System Requirements can be found in the article below. From the sound of it, the OP meets them.

56 minutes ago, nick2j said:

The way i got around this and got opengl to work was by switching to Linux mint, (most familiar linux distro for windows users). Switching to Linux gives you the benefit of having more support for older hardware because you have over 1400 companies that have worked on the Kernel (The kernel is basically a built in driver database, so no more driver installs!) Vs Microsoft that picks what hardware they want to support based on profits mainly.. If the Linux Kernel stopped supporting opengl for specific hardware, someone would update it themselves and release it. There are also other advantages to Linux like the ext4 filesystem and never needing to restart or defrag your system. Linux is the future, thats the reason over 90% of all servers use it.

If you do consider switching i would suggest Linux mint 19 cinnamon or Linux light, Cinnamon will run at 900mb ram at start and Linux light runs less then that. 

Again, super drastic and not entirely needed. Not everyone is familiar with Linux and suggesting they migrate from a platform they are already familiar with to a brand new one adds to problem. While it can be argued that Linux is easy to learn that is beside the point. Something this drastic should never be suggested as a fix all solution because it may not fix the issues.

On 1/28/2020 at 5:36 AM, QuiSejaXD said:

alguem sabe como resolvo esse erro,meu pc e windows 10,tem 2gb de ram(mas so usa 1,45),antes ele era windows 7,e funcionava sem erros,essa caixa do erro diz o seguinte "error attempting to set up accelerated graphics",e no final,fala para eu usar o compatiblity mode,mas assim meu jogo fica muito lento,como eu resolvo isso?meu driver de video e de 2016,e o openGL e de versao 3.0 em diante/does anyone know how to solve this error, my pc and windows 10, has 2gb of ram (but only uses 1.45), before it was windows 7, and it worked without errors, this error box says the following "error attempting to set up accelerated graphics ", and at the end, tell me to use compatiblity mode, but then my game is very slow, how do I solve it? my video driver is from 2016, and openGL is from version 3.0 onwards

Use the tips in the first article I linked and that should help.

9 hours ago, XelaKebert said:
10 hours ago, nick2j said:

Not necessarily true. Min System Requirements can be found in the article below. From the sound of it, the OP meets them.

The requirements still includes opengl, and if hes using a old intel cpu that isnt supported on windows 10 then he wouldn't actually meet those requirements. Not meeting those requirements is the reason he has to use compatibility mode which cuts on system performance and could be whats making his client unplayable.

If you have a way to fix openGl on internal graphics not being supported by windows 10 please tell me so I can use my windows machine again. 

System Requirements

• CPU: Requires an Intel Core2Duo (2006) or later / AMD FX4000/FX8000 (2011) or later (SSE2/SSE3/SSSE3 instruction sets)

Performance tips

Compatibility mode is slow. It requires a modern, fast CPU to have playable FPS. The following can help you get the most out of your setup:

A 1500mhz single core processor is not a fast CPU, this would mean the OP does not meet the requirements of compatibility mode aswell. Though this should be tested of course. 

Edited by nick2j
4 hours ago, nick2j said:

The requirements still includes opengl, and if hes using a old intel cpu that isnt supported on windows 10 then he wouldn't actually meet those requirements. Not meeting those requirements is the reason he has to use compatibility mode which cuts on system performance and could be whats making his client unplayable.

If you have a way to fix openGl on internal graphics not being supported by windows 10 please tell me so I can use my windows machine again. 

OpenGL 3 will still work with the client. His Intel CPU isn't that old based on the specs posted and is within the last 10 years. If you had bothered to read I mentioned that Windows 10 broke some previously supported GPUs on upgrade. Checking the manufacturer website for an update, which will remove older drivers safely, is a potential method but does not guarantee a fix.

In fact, there is no one size fits all fix for everything, and I should know since I was Head Support Mod for the better part of 4 years or more. What fixes one person's problem may not be what fixes another.

4 hours ago, nick2j said:

A 1500mhz single core processor is not a fast CPU, this would mean the OP does not meet the requirements of compatibility mode aswell. Though this should be tested of course. 

That's true, but you, and I, missed that the system is x86 which means 32 bit. So another potential fix for the OP is to use the 32 bit installer on the website, which may or may not resolve the issue. However, without anything else to go on, console log, there isn't much I could say and I've been off the support game since September/October 2018. The point I was making is that you were suggesting very drastic solutions that may well work but only if the end user knows what they are doing. If done incorrectly the solutions you presented could cause other issues which is why they shouldn't be presented as a 100% repeatable fix.

Edit:

11 hours ago, QuiSejaXD said:

Já estão trabalhando em corrigir o bug do jogo em que ele sai sozinho?no celular

No, Compatibility Fallback Mode was made to address the issues of previously supported graphics cards no longer working on Windows 10. However, if the steps in the thread do not help there isn't much else that could be done. However, upon examining your system specs I noticed that you have a 32 bit system. If possible, please uninstall the client and use the 32 bit installer on the website. This link will direct you to the correct download. If that doesn't work you should use the Support Request subforum to seek help from the support team.

Edited by XelaKebert
Additional stuff
1 hour ago, XelaKebert said:
6 hours ago, nick2j said:

That's true, but you, and I, missed that the system is x86 which means 32 bit. So another potential fix for the OP is to use the 32 bit installer on the website, which may or may not resolve the issue. However, without anything else to go on, console log, there isn't much I could say and I've been off the support game since September/October 2018. The point I was making is that you were suggesting very drastic solutions that may well work but only if the end user knows what they are doing. If done incorrectly the solutions you presented could cause other issues which is why they shouldn't be presented as a 100% repeatable fix.

Good eye! Totally missed that, hopefully changing to the x86 (32 bit) version will fix the issue. Please update us!

1 hour ago, XelaKebert said:
6 hours ago, nick2j said:

OpenGL 3 will still work with the client. His Intel CPU isn't that old based on the specs posted and is within the last 10 years. If you had bothered to read I mentioned that Windows 10 broke some previously supported GPUs on upgrade. Checking the manufacturer website for an update, which will remove older drivers safely, is a potential method but does not guarantee a fix.

In fact, there is no one size fits all fix for everything, and I should know since I was Head Support Mod for the better part of 4 years or more. What fixes one person's problem may not be what fixes another.

Of course the client supports open gl 3... The point I'm making is that If windows 10 doesn't support opengl 3 for his CPU, but his CPU does support opengl 3 then the problem is actually windows 10 itself. This could be the reason windows 7 worked well but the upgrade to windows 10 doesn't.

If there are no other options besides switching hardware because of Microsoft's lack of support, is switching to another operating system really that drastic??

(Do your own research and don't rely on what we say on this forum as fact. Especially when configuring a operating system.)

Edited by nick2j
8 hours ago, nick2j said:

Of course the client supports open gl 3... The point I'm making is that If windows 10 doesn't support opengl 3 for his CPU, but his CPU does support opengl 3 then the problem is actually windows 10 itself. This could be the reason windows 7 worked well but the upgrade to windows 10 doesn't.

If there are no other options besides switching hardware because of Microsoft's lack of support, is switching to another operating system really that drastic??

(Do your own research and don't rely on what we say on this forum as fact. Especially when configuring a operating system.)

Windows 10 fully supports OpenGL 3, if it didn't then no GPUs with OpenGL 3 would work with the client. This is an issue with upgrading from Windows 7. A similar issue was seen upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 8. It's not necessarily a Windows issue so much as it is a GPU driver issue that may be resolved by an update from the manufacturer. It should be noted though that if you have a branded PC such as Dell or Toshiba that you should check their support websites for proper drivers before checking the Intel or AMD websites for drivers as the ones on the brand websites are made specifically for those machines whereas the ones on Intel's website are generic drivers. Bear in mind that the information being given by the support team generally comes from the dev team in cases where a traditional solution does not work. Researching on your own can lead you in many circles whereas the support team has built out the knowledgebase on here and has been given a general guide of how to troubleshoot issues using several months of research and experience, with a large mix of experience coming from my own and research and experience on the part of Kyu and Desu. So if the solutions being presented by the support team fail, you are free to research further, but generally there isn't much else that can be done. An example is the known issue with performance drops in Compatibility Mode on Windows 10. There has been significant research done on the issue but thus far nothing has been found that would resolve the issue fully aside from the tips given, which may or may not work for everyone.

In either case completely reformatting your hard drive, which people have done with mixed results, or switching operating systems is essentially a nuclear option that may not even work. In which case the end user has wasted hours configuring an OS that won't let them play. This is in contrast to the solutions given by support which take minutes on average for a user to configure and generally resolve most cases.