Sinnoh Walkthrough

Bestfriends

Good evening, I hope that everyone is doing well. First, I would like to give a big thank you for @MightyBoxer for letting me use his guide for a reference point for hidden item locations. For anyone who are frequent viewers of Roy Rogers News, there is a slightly different twist that I am doing for the Sinnoh Walkthrough playthrough. Roy Rogers News is not marketed for children, so to distinguish that, there may be a bit more adult themes to the Sinnoh Walkthrough. Now the word "adult" to me doesn't necessarily mean sexual, but my content may go over the heads of the average child. People at least +17 may understand the references given for each episode. Without further ado, I am going to upload the playthroughs that I taped so far:

These 10 points serve as the backbone of the Sinnoh Experience:

Spoiler

Part 1

Spoiler

Part 2

Spoiler

Part 3

Spoiler

Part 4

Spoiler

Part 5

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Part 15:

Spoiler

Part 16 (The Final Walkthrough Episode):

Spoiler

I would like to thank my viewers who followed me during my journey through the Sinnoh region. The walkthroughs had to be a little rushed because I have to attend a wedding ceremony in just a few days. With these videos, I hope that you can have some episodes to watch while I am gone.

As a special treat, I would like to link my entire Sinnoh Party that has helped me throughout the play through:

Spoiler

3a680217db55e28701506e6773176eda.png

Spoiler for Part 10:

Spoiler

I would like to make a special shout out for Toxicroak who used Foul Play to take down Giratina.

• 2 weeks later...