[PSL XII] Keep Baton Pass in LC edition - Playoffs Round 1

The last match doesnt matter anymore since Frag Squad already won (grats), but I still have the need  to expose the level of shit one of his players is.

All the conversation is in spanish, I'll translate it all later when I have a bit of free time.

Spoiler

I2GVMXw.jpg

Spoiler

eq5tq02.jpg

Spoiler

qoKRpfY.jpg

Spoiler

gISXV54.jpg

Spoiler

9iT0Gpc.jpg

Spoiler

rkOSp9n.jpg

To put this in some context, this is not the first time he waited for the end of the week to play the matches.

Don't forget to PM your opponent ASAP!

See this? well, Tito doesn't think it applies to him. Not only I had to approach him both times, he didn't want to schedule early, he had a "lets see next week" mentality. Luckily, he changed his mind and translating directly from the screenshots: "If you tell me an specific day I can save some time to play". Everyone would agree that this is perfect, there shouldnt be any schedule problems then. Well, nope. We'll get there later.

Gave him a simple choice: EVERY DAY from 4th of february until deadline, every afternoon and night (Im from spain, so this would make him play at midday/afternoon, aka the perfect hours for any normal person). The day we both agreed and was decided by him was saturday after the tournament. Here comes the tricky part.

During the tournament (finals if I recall) he asked me to play 15 minutes after the finals, which I agreed. My only mistake was thinking 15 minutes were enough for me to rest after playing the tournament and have dinner, which unfortunately werent, and so I posted on this thread that I needed an extra 10 minutes (and this was my fault, I got 15-20 minutes late). I finished dinner, logged into the game and I found him not being able to play more than 1 game coz he had things to do (have you already guessed where I'm going?)

"If you tell me an specific day I can save some time to play"

Oh, whats that? you couldnt save time? what if I played stall, would you have to leave if they were 30+ minutes long?

Still fine, he asked me to play today, he didnt specify any hour tho, and he left. The next day (today) at 6:20pm (spain), just 3:40h before deadline, he was demanding me like if we had agreed the previous day to play then, which we didnt. Asked for me on discord, to mihawk, etc. I don't know about you, but I don't sit 24h in front of a pc waiting for my rival to be ready to play. As soon as I read his message (26 minutes after he pmed me) I told him I was not at home, and that I could play in 1h because I wasnt expecting him. Again, no warnings prior to this, he just randomly showed up. But of course, 1h was not good enough for him, AGAIN he had things to do, and that lead to this situation.

I confronted him about yesterdays decision to postpone the match. His reasoning? "I didn't want to schedule a specific day, because I never know what I'll be doing"

Why are you playing PSL then? Last screenshot is him just being pooped, saying he never had any schedule issues with anyone who wasnt me. Dumb thing to say, considering the 0 effort to communicate. If you do something wrong and you get away with it, it doesnt mean is the right way.

I'm not expecting an activity win because is meaningless,  but rather to make clear the type of person he is, and hopefully let future managers know if they should pick him.

Edited by Zigh
typos
18 minutes ago, Zigh said:

The last match doesnt matter anymore since Frag Squad already won (grats), but I still have the need  to expose the level of shit one of his players is.

All the conversation is in spanish, I'll translate it all later when I have a bit of free time.

Reveal hidden contents

I2GVMXw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

eq5tq02.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

qoKRpfY.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

gISXV54.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

9iT0Gpc.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

rkOSp9n.jpg

To put this in some context, this is not the first time he waited for the end of the week to play the matches.

Don't forget to PM your opponent ASAP!

See this? well, Tito doesn't think it applies to him. Not only I had to approach him both times, he didn't want to schedule early, he had a "lets see next week" mentality. Luckily, he changed his mind and translating directly from the screenshots: "If you tell me an specific day I can save some time to play". Everyone would agree that this is perfect, there shouldnt be any schedule problems then. Well, nope. We'll get there later.

Gave him a simple choice: EVERY DAY from 4th of february until deadline, every afternoon and night (Im from spain, so this would make him play at midday/afternoon, aka the perfect hours for any normal person). The day we both agreed and was decided by him was saturday after the tournament. Here comes the tricky part.

During the tournament (finals if I recall) he asked me to play 15 minutes after the finals, which I agreed. My only mistake was thinking 15 minutes were enough for me to rest after playing the tournament and have dinner, which unfortunately werent, and so I posted on this thread that I needed an extra 10 minutes (and this was my fault, I got 15-20 minutes late). I finished dinner, logged into the game and I found him not being able to play more than 1 game coz he had things to do (have you already guessed where I'm going?)

"If you tell me an specific day I can save some time to play"

Oh, whats that? you couldnt save time? what if I played stall, would you have to leave if they were 30+ minutes long?

Still fine, he asked me to play today, he didnt specify any hour tho, and he left. The next day (today) at 6:20pm (spain), just 3:40h before deadline, he was demanding me like if we had agreed the previous day to play then, which we didnt. Asked for me on discord, to mihawk, etc. I don't know about you, but I don't sit 24h in front of a pc waiting for my rival to be ready to play. As soon as I read his message (26 minutes after he pmed me) I told him I was not at home, and that I could play in 1h because I wasnt expecting him. Again, no warnings prior to this, he just randomly showed up. But of course, 1h was not good enough for him, AGAIN he had things to do, and that lead to this situation.

I confronted him about yesterdays decision to postpone the match. His reasoning? "I didn't want to schedule a specific day, because I never know what I'll be doing"

Why are you playing PSL then? Last screenshot is him just being pooped, saying he never had any schedule issues with anyone who wasnt me. Dumb thing to say, considering the 0 effort to communicate. If you do something wrong and you get away with it, it doesnt mean is the right way.

I'm not expecting an activity win because is meaningless,  but rather to make clear the type of person he is, and hopefully let future managers know if they should pick him.

Note: didnt know there was a language filter, you can easily guess what I call him where it says "pooped", not gonna try to hide what I think of him

gg  bro uwu

giphy.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.