[PSL XII] Keep Baton Pass in LC edition - Playoffs Round 1

@DoubleJ I have talked to Pachima, Cali and other members of The Pretentious Pachirisus; I don't believe Pachima want to be affiliated with that team anymore, so I don't see any hazing really. As for the cash prize distribution in the event The Pretentious Pachirisus reach first or second place, Pachima will receive some money for the wins he brought for the team, but will not receive anything for being a member of the team.

If they reach first or second place, Pachima will get cash based on what is bolded in the following text:

The donations will be distributed as follows:

• 68% of the donations will go to the winning team of the playoffs
    • 45% of the grand prize will be divided evenly among the members (players and manager) of the winning team.
    • Another 45% of the grand prize will be divided evenly in an amount of portions equal to the amount of individual wins the team got during the season and each portion will go directly to the players that got these wins.
    • 10% of the grand prize will go directly to the manager of the winning team.
  • 10% of the runner-up prize will go the runner-up of the playoffs
    • 45% of the runner-up prize will be divided evenly among the members (players and manager) of the runner-up team.
    • Another 45% of the runner-up will be evenly divided in an amount of portions equal to the amount of individual wins the team got during the season and each portion will go directly to the players that got these wins.
    • 10% of the runner-up prize will go directly to the manager of the winning team.

Edited by gbwead
1 hour ago, NOREButler said:

For real! How dare you guys have the fkn audacity to talk about stuff umbra doesnt care about?!

Talking about psl related stuff in a psl thread, forcing (!) others to read it as well. People these days..

Edited by Umbramol
10 hours ago, calidubstep said:

1- He left the team discord, dmed his manager that he is quitting the game, and then blocked his manager on all platforms after I commended him for 2 excellent battles given the circumstances.

2- I asked gb to remove any affiliation the team had with this player over a day after he left on his own accord

7 hours ago, calidubstep said:

3- Mutually parting ways is a better way to put it. I also can't communicate with a player who has me blocked, and said player probably doesn't want me to do so either.

Because you like lying and Im starting for real to give no shits about who gets involved:

1-  I had you blocked at the heat of the moment in discord only (But we´ll reach that in 3)

2- I didnt left on my own accord. I only left discord, and if you wonder why, open your eyes and watch zekken´s convo. And if you think just because I can´t care about zekken or you, its a reason to not care for the team, I guess I should start make raining screens.

3- You obviously didn´t even communicate with me at all, otherwise you would notice that. A) You were unblocked shortly after in discord. And B) I dont have you blocked in game, so basically you asked gb to do something this radical without even talking to me when you could easily reach me.

As a bonus, although I hold no grudge to gb. When he talked to me, he never mentioned any sort of me being kicked out of the team.

Edited by pachima
4 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I'm just shocked the host who doesn't want to give managers the autonomy to trade players, is allowing a manager the autonomy to release (far more drastic, as a released player can't play anymore but a traded player still gets to). Both should be allowed, fwiw.

does it really care? his team is practically out of the competition, and its too late in the tour for a trade, also the player said that doesnt want to have any more relation with that team if im right

Edited by Nawe
Just now, Nawe said:

does it really care? his team is practically out of the competition, and its too late in the tour for a trade

If you're saying that it's ok as long as it doesn't really matter, that's an extremely blurry standard and gives the host an enormous amount of discretion. Why not, trades are allowed and so is releasing? Very simple rules to follow, and gives the managers power over their own team

2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

If you're saying that it's ok as long as it doesn't really matter, that's an extremely blurry standard and gives the host an enormous amount of discretion. Why not, trades are allowed and so is releasing? Very simple rules to follow, and gives the managers power over their own team

i mean, i talked at the first of this psl about trades, it should be a thing but it wasnt and its to late

also, i edited the other post, the player also didnt want to have any relation with that team so as its too late for make a transfer window, i dont see any problem with the release

5 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I think both parties want nothing to do with each other, so that's why I allowed the release.

10 hours ago, Zigh said:

So... You made him play when he didnt want to. He played. And yet you are kicking him? Why would you go that far? Just keep him in the bench for the rest of the playoffs, it makes no sense

you forgot the part where he threw a tantrum and talked shit to his teammates all season

3 hours ago, Nawe said:

i mean, i talked at the first of this psl about trades, it should be a thing but it wasnt and its to late

also, i edited the other post, the player also didnt want to have any relation with that team so as its too late for make a transfer window, i dont see any problem with the release

I don't care about the release really I'm just using this as an opportunity to push trades

3 hours ago, gbwead said:

I think both parties want nothing to do with each other, so that's why I allowed the release.

This is clearly in dispute based on the last page worth of posts, which begs the question - is this a good system when it's so subjective and easy to misinterpret? Why not simplify it?

4 hours ago, Zhikodark said:

bla bla bla 

vs urquidi tomorrow ... 

What will happen when the mvp of the season faced the autistic player last season? Can I even take a pokemon? Many will earn or lose money? all this and more tomorrow don't miss it on ch4 and don't stop tuning in

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.