[PSL XII] Keep Baton Pass in LC edition - Playoffs Round 1

4 minutes ago, Sebat said:

2 IQ omg, I just did a joke of that the managers like mathew and cali did a bad decission, so I ''blammed'' to gb for the managers or picks of managers was bad, like a jk.

You said too that wouldnt pick them, and the fault is for who? I'll not to long more, gn.

u have new hashtags now gb, #Sebench1-7 and #GbTheMillenialBlammed

my bad then, i guess some humor was lost in translation and was mistaken for sarcasm

3 hours ago, NOREButler said:

#sebad1-7 seems better, cause the only thing thats worse than your jokes is your score this season. no blamm tho <3

are you saying that if you play PSL and your manager puts you doubles for 8 weeks, you would be glad to be called bad if your score sucks?

Interesting.

13 minutes ago, pachima said:

are you saying that if you play PSL and your manager puts you doubles for 8 weeks, you would be glad to be called bad if your score sucks?

Interesting.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:08 PM, gbwead said:

The manager select which tiers his/her players will compete in, but a manager can't force his/her players to compete in a tier he/she didn't sign up for and a player is also not allowed to play in a tier he/she didn't sign up for.

his sign up:

IGN: Sebat

Time Zone (GMT format): is still worth put the timezone? edt

Tiers/Format: All

Fluff: I have already won tournaments in all tiers or format.

Guess its calis fault hes too dumb to only sign up for tiers he doesnt suck at.

Edited by NOREButler
10 hours ago, NOREButler said:

#sebad1-7 seems better, cause the only thing thats worse than your jokes is your score this season. no blamm tho <3

So sorry I used google translate cuz i dont have time to translate it and well my english is not very good.

First point I'm sorry but Sebad is a Cali stamp, it's like you call me honey and I can't allow it.

I could leave answering you but I do not see it necessary, you are a good player at least in nu and lose for a bouffalant scarf and withdraw dramatically for a couple of weeks do not make you a worse player, continuing, since people apparently do not read the rules since at the beginning, the gb format says that you cannot play a tier that you are not registered to and also limits that only 5 players per week can play, the best way to go was to register in all the tiers, I am not a new player and people already know in which tier I am good and in which not, also you do not have to be very intelligent to see that my registration was a copypaste of the Mkns registration, I do not think I played badly against any of my opponents, giving them the difficulty of a good player (except the 2nd duel of bluebreath where I screw it up), a 1-7 is a horrible marker which I assume but does not overshadow my quality.

Cali is one of the best players and a very nice and fun person (they must know her) who tries to make her best manager attempt, close to one, prepare good scouts and help you in whatever you need, without a doubt she does not deserve all this bullshit that he is receiving and that I also did see yesterday, which I already apologized, it is not my own to show the problems of a team and it was my fault to make those jokes, that they only wanted to do more psl show, as it was In its beginnings. I do not blame gb with its format and new rules, he tries to innovate but they did not finish convincing, at least with those that I have spoken, I may not agree with him on many things, but at least he is a better host than some previous , I hope the best for Cali and our team in what is left of psl, which we still don't have to take for dead.

Ily

19 minutes ago, Sebat said:

First point I'm sorry but Sebad is a Cali stamp, it's like you call me honey and I can't allow it.

19 minutes ago, Sebat said:

Ily

Doesnt add up, but whatever.

I dont blame you for not reading the rules, but signing up for everything (copy pasting isnt that smart of a thing to do) and getting upset about cali actually putting you into a tier you willingly signed up for seemed dumb af, you got that yourself. Im the last person to whiteknight, i think, but seeing cali getting all this shit for no reason, altough she tried hard, got me heated up a tad i guess. Its not like i feel sorry or anything tho, b-baka.

Dont really know what to add. Guess you´re a chill guy after all, so have a nice weekend, gl making next round still and cya around.

@AurumPegasus
Its 2020 and scarf bouff is still trash.

Quick reminder that the following players need to schedule their duel before February 5 even if the matches are planned to be played after that. If there is a scheduling issue, please let me know or explain the situation to your manager so he/she can inform me.

@MadaraSixSix & @FNTCZ

@Umbramol & @xLuneth

@RLotus & @PoseidonWrath
@Laz & @PoseidonWrath

@Lluvvia & @Leviatharian

@ZeknShooter & @kiwi
@isi1993 & @JasonSparrowX

@Lvkee & @rizzer

@CristiDOX & @LuisAnderson

@MknsZblex & @LKrenz

@NoWall & @MaatthewMLG

@Busso & @Kamimiii

@Fabbroo & @xXBlu3BreathXx

@Zhikodark & @urquidi

@Frag & @DFire

@yosoyarca & @Stelian

@TiToooo & @Zigh

Edited by gbwead
1 hour ago, gbwead said:

Quick reminder that the following players need to schedule their duel before February 5 even if the matches are planned to be played after that. If there is a scheduling issue, please let me know or explain the situation to your manager so he/she can inform me.

This tag I thought I was subbed for no reason kss 

As a rule of thumb, players should not be released in the playoffs. This could be seen as a form of hazing similarly to gbwead trying to purposefully bench a player in Season 7 (?). It's a managers job to ensure they put their players in the best position to win and if that means benching a disgruntled player then it should be done, but releasing a player is not an option. Not this deep in the game. Not after this many weeks. Another form of punishment should be offered by the Host. 

#freepachismo

@gbwead

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

As a rule of thumb, players should not be released in the playoffs. This could be seen as a form of hazing similarly to gbwead trying to purposefully bench a player in Season 7 (?). It's a managers job to ensure they put their players in the best position to win and if that means benching a disgruntled player then it should be done, but releasing a player is not an option. Not this deep in the game. Not after this many weeks. Another form of punishment should be offered by the Host. 

#freepachismo

@gbwead

He left the team discord, dmed his manager that he is quitting the game, and then blocked his manager on all platforms after I commended him for 2 excellent battles given the circumstances.

I asked gb to remove any affiliation the team had with this player over a day after he left on his own accord

53 minutes ago, Zigh said:

You made him play when he didnt want to. He played.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:58 PM, calidubstep said:

If you physically could not play (see kiwis light issue from last week), there is no issue with asking for a sub, I would oblige. There was no such request. If you straight up just did not want to play (see your post on the match being hype “if I wanted to”), that reflects more on you personally and questions your signup in general, seeing how as hopeless as you make our team out to be, it fought to a 2-2 tie prior to your matches. 

No one made him do anything. I initially set a lineup that had him starting because even without wanting to play, he is evidently still an elite talent and showed it in his matches, giving the team the best chance to advance. Had he communicated his time constraint, he most certainly would have been subbed. This was not communicated. He played honorably and nearly came away 2-0 despite this.

53 minutes ago, Zigh said:

And yet you are kicking him?

2 hours ago, calidubstep said:

He left the team discord, dmed his manager that he is quitting the game, and then blocked his manager on all platforms

Mutually parting ways is a better way to put it. I also can't communicate with a player who has me blocked, and said player probably doesn't want me to do so either.

Edited by calidubstep
5 minutes ago, Laz said:

Because he's trash and deserves it, good riddance. He publicly admitted he didn't care about his team ( before playing his second game ), for all the hard work his teammates have been putting, it's only normal they get rid of his ass.

Also Pachirisus have almost no chance to go next round because of this dumbass, some might say it doesn't matter to do it now, well symbolically it does matter, also for future reference when choosing managers / players.

Here is a lil bonus btw

IMG_20200201_205053.jpg

if I start screening zekken and cali, I am 100% sure you all would change your opinions, but since I dont want to involve other players I care about, I will just the punishment fall upon myself only.

PS: Fun fact: Cali is not blocked in any of the platforms, for at least 2 days before this comment, and therefore before cali´s post, which means she tried to do zero effort upon reaching me in any way, even upon her decision.

PS2: How the hell this says I dont care for the team? Before you NORE guys start defending such a jerkass Zekken was, plz gather evidence before.

TLDR; dont make me start screening, or zekken will have a bad time, and gb can confirm it. Enjoy!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.