[PSL XII] Keep Baton Pass in LC edition - Playoffs Round 1

4 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

If he needed rng to win both matches like I’m being told, I don’t see the issue in playing someone who was statistically favored to 2-0 in a playoff setting.

No, he wouldnt need rng cuz I trolled. Zekken can confirm.

Either way, next time someone tells you not to play, dont make them play please.

3 hours ago, pachima said:

No, he wouldnt need rng cuz I trolled. Zekken can confirm.

Either way, next time someone tells you not to play, dont make them play please.

When designing the lineup, I chose the best options per tier. In my opinion, you were the best option for nu, and just came off a 2-0 week in the tier. If a freeze was needed (10%) to beat you in a g1 playoff match like you said, I will gladly stand by a 90% win probability.
If you physically could not play (see kiwis light issue from last week), there is no issue with asking for a sub, I would oblige. There was no such request. If you straight up just did not want to play (see your post on the match being hype “if I wanted to”), that reflects more on you personally and questions your signup in general, seeing how as hopeless as you make our team out to be, it fought to a 2-2 tie prior to your matches. 
I did not see your matches so my intel is coming from 3rd party sources (not affiliated with our team, so unbiased), but as long as you played to the best of your abilities in both matches and needed rng to lose, I have no issue with the result. If you “trolled” or half assed, then it’ll be an issue @gbwead can look into. 
Regardless, our season lies in the hands of @ZeknShooter and @JasonSparrowX, so that’s where my focus will be going forward.

When I did in to pachis, I said that my best tiers are UU&NU > OU&Dubs > LC, and I play 0 games in uu and nu

and after I read things like this

3 hours ago, calidubstep said:

When designing the lineup, I chose the best options per tier. In my opinion, you were the best option for nu, and just came off a 2-0 week in the tier. 

8ea1d5bb5e364b6f0b2a250d03541c20.png

mathew replaced to santi without notice him, cali bad decissions, so bad managers or bad host and small council?

Edited by Sebat
#KlonemanBestManager
5 minutes ago, Sebat said:

When I did in to pachis, I said that my best tiers are UU&NU > OU&Dubs > LC, and I play 0 games in uu and nu

and after I read things like this

8ea1d5bb5e364b6f0b2a250d03541c20.png

mathew replaced to santi without notice him, cali bad decissions, so bad managers or bad host and small council?

no u bad
feded62765617ed919b4f38b71017b8d.png

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

no u bad
feded62765617ed919b4f38b71017b8d.png

haha nice excuse, that score is my fault 100%, cuz the rng is not a factor, the decission of my manager is not a factor, the host that choose her cuz he didnt consider other best election is not a factor, I sorry u are the best gb and ur format is amazing, cgratz

Spoiler

64c892f9fa1e07d41e321cf79ff52b6d.png

17 minutes ago, Sebat said:

I sorry u are the best gb and ur format is amazing, cgratz

yes

edit:

17 minutes ago, Sebat said:

haha nice excuse, that score is my fault 100%, cuz the rng is not a factor, the decission of my manager is not a factor, the host that choose her cuz he didnt consider other best election is not a factor

8f912354ddf19772cb8f43cc9d0c493c.png

Imagine blaming being 1-7 on the host, rng and the manager that you wanted to play for...

Edited by gbwead
23 minutes ago, gbwead said:

yes

edit:

8f912354ddf19772cb8f43cc9d0c493c.png

Imagine blaming being 1-7 on the host, rng and the manager that you wanted to play for...

cuz cali is my friend and my teammate, I'll support her, I am player not host Im not the responsable of the decission

Also I take the decission of played that weeks, being like a comodin by personal problems of my team, yes is my bad for that point but well I'll not discuss with someone that feel blammed like a child when I just joking in the first quote, I don't want a jj2 and f psl, so good luck

Edited by Sebat
14 minutes ago, Sebat said:

cuz cali is my friend and my teammate, I'll support her, I am player not host Im not the responsable of the decission

so, you saying that want to give the oportunitie to manage to someone that you think would be bad at it just because is your friend, and then blame others for pick him

Just now, Nawe said:

so, you saying that want to give the oportunitie to manage to someone that you think would be bad at it just because is your friend, and then blame others for pick him

I talk with results, I support her like his friend and teammate, we had bad results, so the decissions were the fault, like any collective sport

Just now, Sebat said:

I talk with results, I support her like his friend and teammate, we had bad results, so the decissions were the fault, like any collective sport

so, if you actually support her and think she can do a good work and only got bad results, why you blame gb for pick cali?

i dont want to talk shit or something but what you are saying is dumb, if you dont think your friend would do a good work just say it, im friend of some of the managers and i would not pick them as manager for sure, dont care how friends we are

13 minutes ago, Nawe said:

so, if you actually support her and think she can do a good work and only got bad results, why you blame gb for pick cali?

i dont want to talk shit or something but what you are saying is dumb, if you dont think your friend would do a good work just say it, im friend of some of the managers and i would not pick them as manager for sure, dont care how friends we are

2 IQ omg, I just did a joke of that the managers like mathew and cali did a bad decission, so I ''blammed'' to gb for the managers or picks of managers was bad, like a jk.

You said too that wouldnt pick them, and the fault is for who? I'll not to long more, gn.

u have new hashtags now gb, #Sebench1-7 and #GbTheMillenialBlammed

Edited by Sebat

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.