gabite horde?

MKS

I've looked around in victory road

b1 I've seen floatzel and azumarill hordes

1f rhydon horde

2f kadabra horde

I figured gabite horde must be in the post-e4 area so I completed "sinnoh dex" (278/278 seen) but prof rowan talks strange. Like he tells me to meet at his lab when we're in the lab.

so how do I get past the fat guy blocking the back side of the victory road? >.>

1 hour ago, Zretx said:

u need national dex but we cant obtain it because we cant revive sheldon and cranidos rightnow

but "seen" is enough right? I've got all entries on "Sinnoh Pokedex" and prof Rowan talks something like this:

you've seen all pokemon in sinnoh, come to my lab etc.(when we're in the lab lol)

4 minutes ago, MKS said:

but "seen" is enough right? I've got all entries on "Sinnoh Pokedex" and prof Rowan talks something like this:

you've seen all pokemon in sinnoh, come to my lab etc.(when we're in the lab lol)

well he says that in every game I believe, you get a small reward like an extra starter or wtv, nothing special.

2 minutes ago, razimove said:

well he says that in every game I believe, you get a small reward like an extra starter or wtv, nothing special.

I believe in original games my progress should have led prof rowan to give me a national dex and the fat guy should have disappeared.

12 minutes ago, MKS said:

Munya said u need to own (not ot)