PokeMMO's Screenshot Competition

1st Place: Mkns

Spoiler

The first thing I felt when I saw your screenshot was pure, unadulterated satisfaction. Everything in this image just felt right. From the color coordination, to the matching outfits and even the Pokemon. It's just a super pleasing image to look at and I think it definitely deserves my top pick. Although, it was very close between this and my 2nd place pick.

2nd Place: Suigin

Spoiler

I could easily see this being a scene in a comedic slice-of-life revolving around Croagunk. It's simple but also an amazing gag. There's not much more that I can say about it as I think the image speaks for itself. Although, it was extremely close to being my top pick. Great work!

3rd Place: KabutinhoAzul

Spoiler

At first I disregarded this image since I thought it was edited, but upon further inspection those are all individual characters. The mere thought of a crowd of organized bald men roaming the streets of PokeMMO is hilarious! I definitely loved the idea behind this, great work!

Honorable Mentions:

LifeStyle:

Spoiler

Although I loved the concept behind your entry, I have to agree with Mike on this. Your image revolves around a story, which isn't really the focus of this competition. Although if it weren't for that, I'd definitely give you a spot in my ranking. Otherwise, great work!

Kole:

Spoiler

A really nostalgic entry! Seeing your team pic brought me back to my 2014 days when MDVN was still big. I really love the concept and if there was a 4th place, I'd definitely give it to you!

Waltermarques:

Spoiler

I really loved your pic! It's extremely cute and very fitting considering Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Great work all around!

1st Place: Suigin

I loved the simplicity of the entry, while it almost seems too simple, I couldn't help but smile a bit when I saw it. It works.

2nd Place: Mkns

The colour coordination here stands out, seemingly recreating the 'gym leader' persona gives this entry a very smart and professional view to it.

3rd Place: Redav

I liked the simplicity of this entry, the coordination with the vanity items as well makes it same very cute. It looks like they're both having a great time.

1st Place Suigin

Spoiler

It's funny, cute, can be understood by everyone in one glance. 'Simple and effective' as we say in French.

2nd Place MKNS

Spoiler

This is so pleasing. Everything is at the good place, colors, monkeys, outfit. I like It. Juts one thing, the screenshot should have been taken by the person in the middle so the point of view would have been perfect too, it's clear that it has been taken from the right side :/

3rd place LifeStyle

Spoiler

It's really good, the back story is great, but this is a screeshot contest, the screenshot should show everything ;  but your screenshot needs the backstory to be great that's why you're only third to me :/

1st Place: Mkns

The colours, the aesthetic feel, there is something in this picture that makes me want to prepare my snivy for hard battle.

2nd Place
LifeStyle

This is probably not best picture in most technical sense, but the usage of storyline and the clever theme is really nice.

3rd place

Suigin.
I'm suprised we haven't seen more of it , or at least players inside the picture frame, but its so clever to use pokemon!

1st Place: Suigin

The only one I laughed at. It's simple, shows no players, yet is creative all the same. Honestly, if Croagunk's eyes were any different, this screen shot wouldn't work. But, it does. So, in the end I think this deserves 1st place because it has the best humor / is the most fun.

2nd place: RenDude

This one was the most aesthetically pleasing to me. It is an image really celebrating the start of the year of the rat and I think it is an excellent piece to kick off this competition at the start of 2020.

3rd place: Redav

I really liked this one, and would be even as aesthetically pleasing as RenDude's except for the red hexcloak that he is wearing. That bit of red really conflicts with the feeling of a "cold" morning/evening fishing trip with his piplup.

Honorable Mentions:

awkways

MknsZblex

KabutinhoAzul

All of these were close to placing in my books, but there was something off, either bad perspective of the screenshot, or just misaligned. awkways was really close, but it just felt a slightly bit lacking than the other three I mentioned.

The results are in!

1st place: Suigin (15 points)

2nd place: Mkns (11 points)

3rd place: LifeStyle (6 points)

4th was Redav with 2 points and Titanjele, KabutinhoAzul and RenDude got 1 point.

I will later post this results on the official thread, if anyone sees anything wrong or would like to add something, please let me know. For now, thank you everyone for your votes! :3