PokeMMO's Screenshot Competition

Let's start our voting! :)
I'll do the system of points. Please vote who you think that deserves he 1st-3rd place, and I'll give them +3, +2 and +1 points.

I'll add my voting later.

@Gilan @DemonicDax @Mike @Bearminator @MPDH @Lin please remember we will announce the results on 14th February, so post your voting before this date.

Thank you, I love you all! :3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys <3 in 2 days I'll have to post the results, please put your votes here in this thread as soon as you can. Thank you!

@Gilan @DemonicDax @Mike @Bearminator @MPDH @Lin

1st place: LifeStyle

Spoiler

It was by far my favorite entry. He caught up the spirit of the event and showed creativity, also used elements of the story in his favor. It's surely something I'd love to see in our Social Medias!

2nd place: Kole

Spoiler

I love how they gathered this many people from the team for the screenshot, the overall quality of the screenshot is very good.

3rd place: Titanjele

Spoiler

It's also creative and they had the work to bring a Bidoof just for it. It's a fun use of the story, which is one of the things I was expecting to see in this contest.

1st Place: Suigin

It's simple, it's smart, it's cute. I like it. I don't really have much to say about it tbh. It is quite literally a perfect screenshot.

2nd Place: Kole

Big man Kole hitting me in the feels with some OG style team screenshots. Very cute with the Z(omB) sign. A very solid second.

3rd Place: Mkns

I just like how it looks. My OCD is satisfied. The colors fit. The monkeys fit the gym leaders. The pokemon fit the gym. It would've probably scored higher if they all dressed up in a Restaurant Uniform and wore the rest as they have to also try to recreate the gym leaders but I digress. A very strong third.

Note: I wasn't sure about LifeStyle's entry. The screenshot itself doesn't really do much for me, only the story around it which I feel wasn't really the point of the event. It was about the screenshot which is why it didn't make my top 3. I wanted to shout him out as a very close runner up though.