How profitable is farming currently?

Quick update on this Pick up,E4 and berry farming are pretty much dead.

Pick up items are all or mostly worth 1-4k

E4 - after lvl 100 is hard and batom pass was nerfed literally

berry farming i've seen people selling the seeds and or leppas but i don't think is that much reliable.

Amulet coin + gyms would be the best one, but the cooldowns are way too high.

1 hour ago, Takens said:

berry farming i've seen people selling the seeds and or leppas but i don't think is that much reliable.

aa6.jpg

4 hours ago, Takens said:

gym CD time?

On 1/23/2020 at 2:42 PM, Dazuzi said:

Looking into various money making methods atm, how viable is farming post berry nerf? Some info from berry farmers would be greatly appreciated.

There are still a lot of ways to make money whisper me on discord daz or whatsapp

Edited by MathewMat

I only see GTL flipping and Gym runs as consistent money makers now since the Baton Pass nerf. Now that we have 4 regions though, I see gym runs as a lot more lucrative since you can do at least 2 regions with one amulet coin which should make a profit of about 250-300k in total across all 4 regions, if you do some of the high profit trainers as well you could get up to 400-500k a day if you have about 3 hours to spare.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2020 at 5:08 AM, kloneman said:

I only see GTL flipping and Gym runs as consistent money makers now since the Baton Pass nerf. Now that we have 4 regions though, I see gym runs as a lot more lucrative since you can do at least 2 regions with one amulet coin which should make a profit of about 250-300k in total across all 4 regions, if you do some of the high profit trainers as well you could get up to 400-500k a day if you have about 3 hours to spare.

Yes currently we have 31 gyms and each gym gives 9k per win without amulet coin so 9×31=279k per day without amulet coin.

Not very profitable since they made the money reward when selling them to npc low.

If alot of people grow alot of berries everytime its hard to sell alot of the stuff to actual players to get the money.

Leppa is very popular you can sell alot of them all the time.But its so popular which means reward will not be high.

I would do gym runs for good money.And do story runs so you can do more than 1 gym run a day.

Story run money wont be the best but it will give you some decent reward.And having the ability to do more than 1 gym run a day is awesome reward.

1 hour ago, MightyBoxer said:

Not very profitable since they made the money reward when selling them to npc low.

If alot of people grow alot of berries everytime its hard to sell alot of the stuff to actual players to get the money.

Leppa is very popular you can sell alot of them all the time.But its so popular which means reward will not be high.

I would do gym runs for good money.And do story runs so you can do more than 1 gym run a day.

Story run money wont be the best but it will give you some decent reward.And having the ability to do more than 1 gym run a day is awesome reward.

agreed, i currently have 6 alts with 3 regions finished, which gives me around 1.5 a day with gymruns when i have the time to do all of them on one day

On 1/25/2020 at 12:38 AM, kloneman said:

up to 400-500k a day if you have about 3 hours to spare

You can currently easily farm around 1 million in that time span (around 4h of total farm) per day. 

The problem is, you need to be farming all around the clock ^^

Edited by TohnR
I mean with only 1 account