Sinnoh FAQs

On 2/5/2020 at 1:09 AM, TheProVL said:

I have seen all pokemon in sinnoh dex but rowan professor don't give me the poke radar

Screenshot_2020-02-05-13-06-58-10_0ec1ded17184c7bb188baf67950879ed.png

Screenshot_2020-02-05-13-07-08-73_0ec1ded17184c7bb188baf67950879ed.png

that item in story was remove in pokemmo platinum.

you can check my guide in the missing items section to show all story items that were removed.

Edited by MightyBoxer
  • Desu unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
On 1/23/2020 at 12:22 PM, Matoka said:

How does "Honey Gather" work?

• Honey gather functions like Pickup, but generates Honey instead of items based on what the location is.

Do we know which areas exactly? or are they areas that have a chance to drop honey from pickup and trainer pickup, but combee will pick it up 50% of the time, depending on level, and only that item?

• 1 year later...
On 28/01/2020 at 04:03, MightyBoxer said:

bem, você precisava ter visto 210 sinnoh pokedex no jogo platinum original. Não foi tão difícil. Ter que possuir todos os sinnox dex dá muito trabalho.

Kanto disparou que você precisava de 60 pokes próprios para explorar o post e4. Esse requisito foi removido no pokemmo.

Muito estranho, eles tornaram o requisito de sinnoh muito mais difícil. Eu tinha certeza de que eles teriam feito o mesmo que fizeram com o kanto.

Espero que os administradores repensem isso e façam como o pokemmo kanto, onde você só precisa vencer o e4.

Hi, I couldn't register the 210 pokemons from Sinnoh's dex. The lake trio was not registered in my dex and they are not in their lakes. Can you help me? I'm stuck in the game!

Hi, I finished story mode and won the league. But when I went to the teacher to get the national Dex, there were 3 pokemons missing.
I couldn't register the 210 pokemons in Sinnoh's dex. The lake trio was not registered in my dex and they are not in their lakes. I need to register them to get my national dex. Anyone help me? I'm stuck in the game!

4 hours ago, KurvinigthSir said:

Hi, I finished story mode and won the league. But when I went to the teacher to get the national Dex, there were 3 pokemons missing.
I couldn't register the 210 pokemons in Sinnoh's dex. The lake trio was not registered in my dex and they are not in their lakes. I need to register them to get my national dex. Anyone help me? I'm stuck in the game!

Hello, the lake trio are not necessary for entry. If you go to Pokedex and isolate for Sinnoh, what does it say?