Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Matoka

Sinnoh FAQs

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

As with all new regions there's a lot of excitement to explore and collect everything new in the region.
I've noticed however that there are several questions that keep popping up that I've decided to list here
(and expand upon) in order to hopefully alleviate some of that confusion.


Where can I go in order to leave the Sinnoh Region?

  • There is a Sailor in Pastoria City next to the water which will offer you a boat ride to the other regions, linked to Castelia / Slateport / Vermillion City.


How can I access the Secret Room in Eterna City's Team Galactic building in order to change Rotom's form?

  • In order to access the Secret Room you must first complete the Distortion World story, if you have completed it then the room should now be available for use.

 

How can I access Fossils and Odd Keystones since the Underground isn't implemented?

  • Fossils are held by wild rock types encountered by using rock smash, similar to Kanto & Hoenn.
  • An Odd Keystone is available from an NPC on Route 208, or hidden on a tile in Twinleaf Town (same as the original games).
    • These Odd Keystones will yield Gift Spiritomb, for breedable / tradeable Spiritomb consult your Pokedex for their renewable wild location.


Why is it being broadcast that players have Arceaus (Sinnoh) and Keldeo (Unova)?

  • In the same way that Mewtwo and Rayquaza were added to Kanto and Hoenn respectively, these legendary pokemon will trigger the King-of-the-hill PvP minigame where players vie for control. (but once again they are only temporary pokemon and not permanent additions to your team).

 

How does "Honey Gather" work?

  • Honey gather functions like Pickup, but generates Honey instead of items based on what the location is.

 

How long does it take after slathering a Honey Tree with Honey for a Pokemon to appear?

  • One Hour
    • The tree will be shaking if you return to it at any point after this time has elapsed to let you know it is ready.

 

Why is Pickup not finding any items in Sinnoh?

  • Sinnoh currently does not have a Pickup table, this is intended to be added at a later date.


Feel free to post other questions in this thread and I will attempt to answer any that pertain to PokeMMO specific content (i.e. things that you probably can't find just by googling it as we've changed something) and then amend it to this thread, similarly to how I did the Lunar New Year Charms FAQ.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Matoka said:

Honey gather functions like Pickup, have the first member of your party be a Pokemon with the ability Honey Gather and defeat wild pokemon, after the battle ends if it is not holding an item there will be a chance that it will find a Honey.

Pickup doesn't require your Pokémon to be itemless. Items picked up go straight to bag, or has that been changed now ?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Akshit said:

Pickup doesn't require your Pokémon to be itemless. Items picked up go straight to bag, or has that been changed now ?

Ah, if that's the case my bad, I must have miss-remembered

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello. 

I'm new to this forum. I'm playing the game from 3 days and I've started with sinnoh. 

My question is: do developers have any plan to implement every missing sinnoh features? Because actually we can just do the story but every other feature is not supported. 

Thank you in advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Kryuko said:

Hello. 

I'm new to this forum. I'm playing the game from 3 days and I've started with sinnoh. 

My question is: do developers have any plan to implement every missing sinnoh features? Because actually we can just do the story but every other feature is not supported. 

Thank you in advance. 

Sinnoh has literally only just come out, give it time!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

Sinnoh has literally only just come out, give it time!

Of course. I'm just asking if there are any plans to implement those features. 

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Matoka said:

How can I access Fossils and Odd Keystones since the Underground isn't implemented?

  • Fossils are held by wild rock types encountered by using rock smash, similar to Kanto & Hoenn.
  • An Odd Keystone is available from an NPC on Route 208, or hidden on a tile in Twinleaf Town (same as the original games).
    • These Odd Keystones will yield Gift Spiritomb, for breedable / tradeable Spiritomb consult your Pokedex for their renewable wild location.

Why we got access to fossils if the museum doesnt works? or the museum is bugged. Because we can talk with the scientific

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Haazuu said:

Why we got access to fossils if the museum doesnt works? or the museum is bugged. Because we can talk with the scientific

Will be fixed with the next update. 

Share this post


Link to post

I am sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I did not find anything clear enough. How do we get Rotom and Spiritomb? Also, can we get multiple of them? If so, how?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, RedVespo said:

I am sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I did not find anything clear enough. How do we get Rotom and Spiritomb? Also, can we get multiple of them? If so, how?

You can get wild Rotoms on the Old Chateau, and Spiritomb on turnback cave

 

Share this post


Link to post

Any news on the current update? 

The game is offline but there is not any news yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Haazuu said:

You can get wild Rotoms on the Old Chateau, and Spiritomb on turnback cave

 

nothing required for both?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, RedVespo said:

nothing required for both?

No

Only for the two spiritomp of route 209

On 1/23/2020 at 12:22 PM, Matoka said:

 

 

How can I access Fossils and Odd Keystones since the Underground isn't implemented?

  • An Odd Keystone is available from an NPC on Route 208, or hidden on a tile in Twinleaf Town (same as the original games).
    • These Odd Keystones will yield Gift Spiritomb, for breedable / tradeable Spiritomb consult your Pokedex for their renewable wild location.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

How can I access the Secret Room in Eterna City's Team Plasma building in order to change Rotom's form?

  • In order to access the Secret Room you must first complete the Distortion World story, if you have completed it then the room should now be available for use.

it's team galactic, not team plasma

Edited by pieman7414

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, pieman7414 said:

it's team galactic, not team plasma

Oops! I always get those two mixed up, corrected.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello,

My friend said that it didn't work when talking to doctor in sandgem town even the doctor said he had met 278 pokemons. What are the presice conditions to update  pokedex in sinnoh?Just meet every pokemons (concluding Arceus?) in sinnoh or I have to catch them (by myself?) all?

Thanks!

 

Edited by dorybo

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dorybo said:

Hello,

My friend said that it didn't work when talking to doctor in sandgem town even the doctor said he had met 278 pokemons. What are the presice conditions to update  pokedex in sinnoh?Just meet every pokemons (concluding Arceus?) in sinnoh or I have to catch them (by myself?) all?

Thanks!

 

you need all poke owned, legendaries excluded. they dont need to be ot

Share this post


Link to post

I found the locations of red and blue shard tutors, can you tell us where the other shards tutors are and remember movements?

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

I found the locations of red and blue shard tutors, can you tell us where the other shards tutors are and remember movements?

Yellow on Snowpoint City

Spoiler

68G3Xur.png

 

Edited by Haazuu

Share this post


Link to post

Survival Area Red Shards (better than seven island)

 

Spoiler

fdc5b8cc0855a4437153e64c0628d37b.png

 

Edited by mago1993

Share this post


Link to post

i dont think there are any pick ups on sinnoh - is that intended or an oversight?

Share this post


Link to post

What post-game content is available after finishing the Sinnoh League? Or is no post-game content available?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.