Sinnoh FAQs

11 hours ago, Roxas407 said:

Sorry, I'm New to Game, does Anyone knows If Lucario can Breed with Ditto??

Sorry, I'm New to Game, does Anyone knows If Lucario can Breed with Ditto??

It can, riolu as a baby Pokémon can't though so you need to evolve

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, wispify said:

Does anyone know where the rock polish tm is? I've been looking for ages and haven't found it at all.

Hello. That TM is not a free story item in PokeMMO. You can find what story items are available using this walkthrough:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/76529-storyline-guide-kanto-hoenn-sinnoh-unova-complete-walkthrough-all-items-hidden-items/

However, you can buy the TM - Rock Polish in Pastoria Pokemart.

26 minutes ago, TaintedKnives said:

Hello. Returning Player after 5 year hiatus. I noticed my shiny Gastly no longer shows its blue color when in companion mode...any way to fix this? 

Also, how does one travel to the new regions from Kanto?

Thanks in advance. 

For shiny, I think u can try some mods around in forum

To travel to other regions, u will need 4 badges in the region and talk to the captain(with a parrot) in major port of each region.

For Kanto, u need to go to Vermillion and talk to the captain

14 minutes ago, Riesz said:

For shiny, I think u can try some mods around in forum

To travel to other regions, u will need 4 badges in the region and talk to the captain(with a parrot) in major port of each region.

For Kanto, u need to go to Vermillion and talk to the captain

Thanks for the response. So you need mods now to see your shiny sprite outside of battle?

On 2/2/2021 at 5:29 AM, sandlemonz said:

Is there a sinnoh pokemon location difference in pokemmo compared to platinum?

All pokemon which existed in a area in the base games exist here too, with some other mons which they added to these routes. Spawn rates are different. You can always rely on your dex for where a mon can be found. 

Use this guide to know what are the pokemon found in a specific route. 

https://pastelink.net/sinnohpokemonlocations

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 9:39 AM, FameCreator said:

All pokemon which existed in a area in the base games exist here too, with some other mons which they added to these routes. Spawn rates are different. You can always rely on your dex for where a mon can be found. 

Use this guide to know what are the pokemon found in a specific route. 

https://pastelink.net/sinnohpokemonlocations

The first line is false and i learnt it the hard way.

Sinnoh is my first region

Wanted to get a wild chansey, remembering getting one near the Lost tower when i was playing platinum.
Doubled checked the info on the platinum wiki: spawn rate 5% 

Went there and told myself:

5% , that makes an average of 20 encounters or so to endure.

I endured encounters for one hour:

NOTHING

I endured encounters for another hour:

NOTHING

and finally i found out on reddit that they arbitrarly removed it from the sinnoh wild pokemon pool.

This is so infuriating, for me, and for the four other friends of mine who started the sinnoh run together. They could've just given you a compact list of all changes made to the original when entering pokemmo, but instead... nothing. not even a single warning that there are changes at all!
(and to be clear, this is not specifically about the pokemon pool, this is about the accumulation of all the changes we had all to learn the hard way leading to all of us eventually hating pokemmo)

Again, just pushing a list or a warning to the new players would have solved this !

I wont be agressive and claim that the absence of that is made on purpose, but to us it quite seems like it.

10 hours ago, nihilisation said:

Wanted to get a wild chansey, remembering getting one near the Lost tower when i was playing platinum.

NOTHING

NOTHING

and finally i found out on reddit that they arbitrarly removed it from the sinnoh wild pokemon pool.

This is so infuriating, for me, and for the four other friends of mine who started the sinnoh run together. They could've just given you a compact list of all changes made to the original when entering pokemmo, but instead... nothing. not even a single warning that there are changes at all!
(and to be clear, this is not specifically about the pokemon pool, this is about the accumulation of all the changes we had all to learn the hard way leading to all of us eventually hating pokemmo)

Again, just pushing a list or a warning to the new players would have solved this !

I wont be agressive and claim that the absence of that is made on purpose, but to us it quite seems like it.

I apologise for wrong information, you can always rely on your Pokedex.

10 hours ago, nihilisation said:

NOTHING

NOTHING

At least you are able to find wild Scyther in Sinnoh, ain't I correct? 

Bueno mi pregunta es referente al Bug de los edificios invisibles en Sinnoh, es bastante molesto, tanto q es la única región q me falta x terminar, no soy el único q tiene este bug, me recomendaron desinstalar e instalar nuevamente el juego, y pues sigue igual. Dentro de los edificios no se ven los objetos, aunque ¡están ahí!. Y desde fuera.... Solo se ve el césped! Hay alguna manera de arreglar esto?(juego en Android)

Screenshot_2021-02-23-19-28-58-375_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Screenshot_2021-02-23-19-29-06-578_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

On 2/24/2021 at 6:02 AM, David403100 said:

Well my question is regarding the Bug of the invisible buildings in Sinnoh, it is quite annoying, so much so that it is the only region that I need to finish, I am not the only one that has this bug, they recommended me to uninstall and install the game again, and then still the same. Inside the buildings you cannot see the objects, although they are there! And from the outside ... you can only see the grass! Is there a way to fix this? (Game on Android)

Screenshot_2021-02-23-19-28-58-375_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Screenshot_2021-02-23-19-29-06-578_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Hope you can translate what I'm saying. Form what I know, that is a bug/problem with a specific type/language ROM, try using an another and it should probably fix it. If nothing works contact support here.

https://support.pokemmo.eu/login/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 6:16 AM, HIXOM said:

Hello, I saw this https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/76529-storyline-guide-kanto-hoenn-sinnoh-unova-complete-walkthrough-all-items-hidden-items/ but I don't see anything about TM 40 Aerial Ace and too, I saw a lot of (sorry for my english) guieds and when I go to route 213 to the point where this must be, it isn't, anybody knows something?

this guide is about pokemmo.Items found in pokemmo platinum are not the same as items found in original platinum.

The tm40-aerialace has been replaced by tm-skullbash.