Sinnoh FAQs

Hello everyone,

As with all new regions there's a lot of excitement to explore and collect everything new in the region.
I've noticed however that there are several questions that keep popping up that I've decided to list here
(and expand upon) in order to hopefully alleviate some of that confusion.

Where can I go in order to leave the Sinnoh Region?

• There is a Sailor in Pastoria City next to the water which will offer you a boat ride to the other regions, linked to Castelia / Slateport / Vermillion City.

How can I access the Secret Room in Eterna City's Team Galactic building in order to change Rotom's form?

• In order to access the Secret Room you must first complete the Distortion World story, if you have completed it then the room should now be available for use.

How can I access Fossils and Odd Keystones since the Underground isn't implemented?

• Fossils are held by wild rock types encountered by using rock smash, similar to Kanto & Hoenn.
  • An Odd Keystone is available from an NPC on Route 208, or hidden on a tile in Twinleaf Town (same as the original games).
    • These Odd Keystones will yield Gift Spiritomb, for breedable / tradeable Spiritomb consult your Pokedex for their renewable wild location.

Why is it being broadcast that players have Arceaus (Sinnoh) and Keldeo (Unova)?

• In the same way that Mewtwo and Rayquaza were added to Kanto and Hoenn respectively, these legendary pokemon will trigger the King-of-the-hill PvP minigame where players vie for control. (but once again they are only temporary pokemon and not permanent additions to your team).

How does "Honey Gather" work?

• Honey gather functions like Pickup, but generates Honey instead of items based on what the location is.

How long does it take after slathering a Honey Tree with Honey for a Pokemon to appear?

• One Hour
    • The tree will be shaking if you return to it at any point after this time has elapsed to let you know it is ready.

Why is Pickup not finding any items in Sinnoh?

• Sinnoh currently does not have a Pickup table, this is intended to be added at a later date.

Feel free to post other questions in this thread and I will attempt to answer any that pertain to PokeMMO specific content (i.e. things that you probably can't find just by googling it as we've changed something) and then amend it to this thread, similarly to how I did the Lunar New Year Charms FAQ.

• Matoka pinned this topic
  • Matoka featured this topic
9 hours ago, Matoka said:

Honey gather functions like Pickup, have the first member of your party be a Pokemon with the ability Honey Gather and defeat wild pokemon, after the battle ends if it is not holding an item there will be a chance that it will find a Honey.

Pickup doesn't require your Pokémon to be itemless. Items picked up go straight to bag, or has that been changed now ?

Hello. 

I'm new to this forum. I'm playing the game from 3 days and I've started with sinnoh. 

My question is: do developers have any plan to implement every missing sinnoh features? Because actually we can just do the story but every other feature is not supported. 

Thank you in advance. 

53 minutes ago, Kryuko said:

Hello. 

I'm new to this forum. I'm playing the game from 3 days and I've started with sinnoh. 

My question is: do developers have any plan to implement every missing sinnoh features? Because actually we can just do the story but every other feature is not supported. 

Thank you in advance. 

Sinnoh has literally only just come out, give it time!

21 hours ago, Matoka said:

How can I access Fossils and Odd Keystones since the Underground isn't implemented?

• Fossils are held by wild rock types encountered by using rock smash, similar to Kanto & Hoenn.
  • An Odd Keystone is available from an NPC on Route 208, or hidden on a tile in Twinleaf Town (same as the original games).
    • These Odd Keystones will yield Gift Spiritomb, for breedable / tradeable Spiritomb consult your Pokedex for their renewable wild location.

Why we got access to fossils if the museum doesnt works? or the museum is bugged. Because we can talk with the scientific

8 minutes ago, RedVespo said:

I am sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I did not find anything clear enough. How do we get Rotom and Spiritomb? Also, can we get multiple of them? If so, how?

You can get wild Rotoms on the Old Chateau, and Spiritomb on turnback cave

2 minutes ago, RedVespo said:

nothing required for both?

No

Only for the two spiritomp of route 209

On 1/23/2020 at 12:22 PM, Matoka said:

How can I access the Secret Room in Eterna City's Team Plasma building in order to change Rotom's form?

• In order to access the Secret Room you must first complete the Distortion World story, if you have completed it then the room should now be available for use.

it's team galactic, not team plasma

Edited by pieman7414

Hello,

My friend said that it didn't work when talking to doctor in sandgem town even the doctor said he had met 278 pokemons. What are the presice conditions to update  pokedex in sinnoh?Just meet every pokemons (concluding Arceus?) in sinnoh or I have to catch them (by myself?) all?

Thanks!

Edited by dorybo
2 hours ago, dorybo said:

Hello,

My friend said that it didn't work when talking to doctor in sandgem town even the doctor said he had met 278 pokemons. What are the presice conditions to update  pokedex in sinnoh?Just meet every pokemons (concluding Arceus?) in sinnoh or I have to catch them (by myself?) all?

Thanks!

you need all poke owned, legendaries excluded. they dont need to be ot