PokeMMO is already running?

Krod

I am having the same issue, currently running OS X El Capitan (OS version 10.11.6). I have tried uninstalling and re-installing and resetting my computer, along with double checking the software wasn't actually running via attempting a force close. If it helps at all, I have attached this screenshot showing the flag, my force close window, and my applications folder with the pokemmo client in it. 

Thanks for any help! Plz fix I wanna play plat :'( 

Screen_Shot_2020-01-21_at_7_56.27_PM.png

3 hours ago, Lin said:

We are aware of these 'launcher is already running' issues on MacOS (happening to myself as well), please be patient while the devs work on a fix, thank you.

is it fixed yet? how long until we can play? so excited about the platinum map!

32 minutes ago, Kyu said:

To workaround the issue:

1. Open a terminal
  2. Type

killall bash

and Enter

3. Relaunch the App

We'll look to push a new version shortly

For me, the new version installed won't open at all no matter there is or isn't "already running" issue. I don't know if anyone else has the same problem occurring.

3 hours ago, zkj9957 said:

For me, the new version installed won't open at all no matter there is or isn't "already running" issue. I don't know if anyone else has the same problem occurring.

Same for me, but for me the application opens and closes immediatly after.

8 minutes ago, Popolocrois said:

same bro, after the launcher updates, game asks me to put ROMs after i put it all it wont open again

i want to play DEVS!

Lol take it easy, I'm sure the devs are working at it. Remember it's a free game ...

5 minutes ago, Job said:

Lol take it easy, I'm sure the devs are working at it. Remember it's a free game ...

I donated a whole bunch tho XD

also i downloaded it on my phone got my Meowth accidentally evolved at lv.97 while chatting in full screen 

If i was on PC it would never happen :( 

Edited by zkj9957
8 minutes ago, Job said:

So if it's a free game we are not allowed to complaint?? DOTA is a free game, there are complaint/critics there

I paid my donate to support this game, so if youre not any helpful here with your logic i suggest you to silent

idk what system youre using, i assume you are not a mac user! if it is, you wouldnt even tell me that

EDIT: And it's also been 12 hrs

Edited by Popolocrois
Just now, Popolocrois said:

So if it's a free game we are not allowed to complaint?? DOTA is a free game, there are complaint/critics there

I paid my donate to support this game, so if youre not any helpful here with your logic i suggest you to silent

idk what system youre using, i assume you are not a mac user! if it is, you wouldnt even tell me that

Sorry man not here to start a war or anything. I am mac user however and I am sure the devs will fix our problem. It has not been even one day yet though so I think we should be a little patient.

1 minute ago, Job said:

Sorry man not here to start a war or anything. I am mac user however and I am sure the devs will fix our problem. It has not been even one day yet though so I think we should be a little patient.

Yea, im sorry too if it sounds like anger, we are alr put so many time here