[PSL XII] Keep Baton Pass in LC edition - Week 7

I just couldnt let iJulian take credit for best dubs without winning a single game. Even more if they just bring a team I made against me in game 1. 

Got rnged again but justice was made. I legit lost g1 vs Zigh and g1 vs Titoo but walk away with 6 fat L's. Hope rng on this game gets improved soon cuz its hard to believe that throwing a 10 side dice and getting a 10 more than half of the times is fair.

1-1 

50 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

I just couldnt let iJulian take credit for best dubs without winning a single game. Even more if they just bring a team I made against me in game 1. 

Got rnged again but justice was made. I legit lost g1 vs Zigh and g1 vs Titoo but walk away with 6 fat L's. Hope rng on this game gets improved soon cuz its hard to believe that throwing a 10 side dice and getting a 10 more than half of the times is fair.

1-1 

@DoubleJ

58 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

1-1 

I wasn't gonna take credit really, plus Levi should still get breakout so whatever.

And yeah we straight up copied the g1 team from you, wanted to beat you with yout own team (that you've used in 5/6 of your last matches) though I didn't have an Electabuzz otherwise I would've used it

Last turn miss won you game 2 but eh, that's pokemon you don't see me crying about it or asking the devs to "fix their game" which I don't think you realize just how ridiculous that statement sounds.

Gg kid.

50 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

MadaraSixSix vs Julian in 10

I won.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.