Jump to content

[Money Guide] Community Pickup Guide (2nd Edition)


Bestfriends

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Money Guide] Community Pickup Guide (2nd Edition) Testers Needed   Before you read this guide, I would like to thank @KaynineXL for his trust in me to restore his [Money Guide] C

Moar, but not that much this time because I went for places that weren't as interesting in terms of items, or you already had info about those places (I try to avoid putting items that are already reg

Unova (Testers Needed) Routes   Route 1: Potions: Potion Repels: Balls: Great Ball Berries/Seeds: Plain Dry Seed, Plain Sour Seed, Plain Sweet Seed Other: Antid

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RealMak said:

Hello, so as I was farming in Mienfoo hordes in Icirrus City, I actually got few items (Miracle seed, Black Belt and Rare candies)

 

1 hour ago, RealMak said:

Forgot to mention that I also got Stardust and Comet Shards from the same route

These items are now documented.

Link to post

Oh yea, Question, do you count the Pickup Items picked by the in-game character? Because  these items are picked by my character instead of the pickup mon that I was using

Edited by RealMak
Link to post
On 1/14/2021 at 11:47 AM, RealMak said:

Oh yea, Question, do you count the Pickup Items picked by the in-game character? Because  these items are picked by my character instead of the pickup mon that I was using

Ah yes, that is a carryover from Kaynine's original guide, but the items you documented can be in bold. Thank you for letting me know.

Link to post

Twist Mountain, Unova

Pokemon: Nest Ball, Great Ball, Black Belt, Hard Stone, Everstone, Tiny Mushroom, Nugget, Rare Bone, Energy Powder, Energy Root, Super Potion, Rare Candy, Super Repel

Trainer: Great Ball, Potion, Super Potion, Antidote, Energy Powder, Tiny Mushroom

There could be more items, but this is what I've gotten so far. I'm including screenshots of some of the items:

 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.57.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.57.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.58.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.58.21 AM.png

Link to post
2 hours ago, Kura said:

Twist Mountain, Unova

Pokemon: Nest Ball, Great Ball, Black Belt, Hard Stone, Everstone, Tiny Mushroom, Nugget, Rare Bone, Energy Powder, Energy Root, Super Potion, Rare Candy, Super Repel

Trainer: Great Ball, Potion, Super Potion, Antidote, Energy Powder, Tiny Mushroom

There could be more items, but this is what I've gotten so far. I'm including screenshots of some of the items:

 

All the items mentioned have been documented. Also, thank you for providing screenshots as proof of the item drops.

Link to post
9 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

All the items mentioned have been documented. Also, thank you for providing screenshots as proof of the item drops.

I'd also like to add that Never Melt Ice and Balm Mushroom can be found in Twist Mountain, Unova:

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 11.32.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 11.40.30 PM.png

Edited by Kura
Added another item
Link to post
13 hours ago, Kura said:

I'd also like to add that Never Melt Ice and Balm Mushroom can be found in Twist Mountain, Unova:

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 11.32.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 11.40.30 PM.png

These two items have been documented.

Link to post
On 3/27/2021 at 5:16 AM, FourFacedLiar said:

not sure if already mentioned.

 

relic castle - relic silver/gold, soft sand, heal powder, max repel, sun stone, pretty wing, stardust, nugget, super repel

 

7 hours ago, Genets said:

 

All the items mentioned have been documented.

Link to post
4 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

 

All the items mentioned have been documented.

Missed Escape Rope for Route 3, Paralyz Heal for Route 6 and Great Ball for Route 7, i'll change how i document findings.

Also, found some outdated segments in guide:

  

On 1/17/2020 at 7:54 AM, Bestfriends said:

Pickup works in both regions, Kanto, Hoenn, & Unova.

Mentioned Switcheroo and Trick doesn't work for stealing items, i tested, only Thief and Covet will keep items after battle.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Genets said:

Missed Escape Rope for Route 3, Paralyz Heal for Route 6 and Great Ball for Route 7, i'll change how i document findings.

Also, found some outdated segments in guide:

  

Mentioned Switcheroo and Trick doesn't work for stealing items, i tested, only Thief and Covet will keep items after battle.

Trick or Switcharoo, you have to catch the pokemon. Pickup does work, but it only works if you knock out pokemon. The Pickup rate for each battle is around 10% as referenced to the guide. As for the second point, Trick and Switcheroo do not work due to an economic fix back around 2014ish. As for the items, they are now documented.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

Trick or Switcharoo, you have to catch the pokemon. Pickup does work, but it only works if you knock out pokemon. The Pickup rate for each battle is around 10% as referenced to the guide. As for the second point, Trick and Switcheroo do not work due to an economic fix back around 2014ish. As for the items, they are now documented.

Will you change this parts in the guide text then?

 

Kanto Route 18

Antidote.png

Great Ball.png

Poison Barb.png

Poke Ball.png

Sharp Beak.png

Super Potion.png

Super Repel.png

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Genets said:

Will you change this parts in the guide text then?

 

Kanto Route 18

Antidote.png

Great Ball.png

Poison Barb.png

Poke Ball.png

Sharp Beak.png

Super Potion.png

Super Repel.png

I added two extra points in the Notes section of the guide to better clarify.  As a brief note, what you are referring to is pokemon with the ability Frisk which scouts for the item and taking it away. Pickup mechanics work a bit different, these are item drops from pokemon after they faint.

 

In relation to the item documentation, these resources have been documented.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.