[Money Guide] Community Pickup Guide (2nd Edition)

1 hour ago, RealMak said:

Hello, so as I was farming in Mienfoo hordes in Icirrus City, I actually got few items (Miracle seed, Black Belt and Rare candies)

1 hour ago, RealMak said:

Forgot to mention that I also got Stardust and Comet Shards from the same route

These items are now documented.

On 1/14/2021 at 11:47 AM, RealMak said:

Oh yea, Question, do you count the Pickup Items picked by the in-game character? Because  these items are picked by my character instead of the pickup mon that I was using

Ah yes, that is a carryover from Kaynine's original guide, but the items you documented can be in bold. Thank you for letting me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Twist Mountain, Unova

Pokemon: Nest Ball, Great Ball, Black Belt, Hard Stone, Everstone, Tiny Mushroom, Nugget, Rare Bone, Energy Powder, Energy Root, Super Potion, Rare Candy, Super Repel

Trainer: Great Ball, Potion, Super Potion, Antidote, Energy Powder, Tiny Mushroom

There could be more items, but this is what I've gotten so far. I'm including screenshots of some of the items:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.57.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.57.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.58.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.58.21 AM.png

2 hours ago, Kura said:

Twist Mountain, Unova

Pokemon: Nest Ball, Great Ball, Black Belt, Hard Stone, Everstone, Tiny Mushroom, Nugget, Rare Bone, Energy Powder, Energy Root, Super Potion, Rare Candy, Super Repel

Trainer: Great Ball, Potion, Super Potion, Antidote, Energy Powder, Tiny Mushroom

There could be more items, but this is what I've gotten so far. I'm including screenshots of some of the items:

All the items mentioned have been documented. Also, thank you for providing screenshots as proof of the item drops.

9 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

All the items mentioned have been documented. Also, thank you for providing screenshots as proof of the item drops.

I'd also like to add that Never Melt Ice and Balm Mushroom can be found in Twist Mountain, Unova:

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 11.32.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 11.40.30 PM.png

Edited by Kura
Added another item
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 5:16 AM, FourFacedLiar said:

not sure if already mentioned.

relic castle - relic silver/gold, soft sand, heal powder, max repel, sun stone, pretty wing, stardust, nugget, super repel

7 hours ago, Genets said:

All the items mentioned have been documented.

4 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

All the items mentioned have been documented.

Missed Escape Rope for Route 3, Paralyz Heal for Route 6 and Great Ball for Route 7, i'll change how i document findings.

Also, found some outdated segments in guide:

On 1/17/2020 at 7:54 AM, Bestfriends said:

Pickup works in both regions, Kanto, Hoenn, & Unova.

Mentioned Switcheroo and Trick doesn't work for stealing items, i tested, only Thief and Covet will keep items after battle.

1 hour ago, Genets said:

Missed Escape Rope for Route 3, Paralyz Heal for Route 6 and Great Ball for Route 7, i'll change how i document findings.

Also, found some outdated segments in guide:

Mentioned Switcheroo and Trick doesn't work for stealing items, i tested, only Thief and Covet will keep items after battle.

Trick or Switcharoo, you have to catch the pokemon. Pickup does work, but it only works if you knock out pokemon. The Pickup rate for each battle is around 10% as referenced to the guide. As for the second point, Trick and Switcheroo do not work due to an economic fix back around 2014ish. As for the items, they are now documented.

1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

Trick or Switcharoo, you have to catch the pokemon. Pickup does work, but it only works if you knock out pokemon. The Pickup rate for each battle is around 10% as referenced to the guide. As for the second point, Trick and Switcheroo do not work due to an economic fix back around 2014ish. As for the items, they are now documented.

Will you change this parts in the guide text then?

Kanto Route 18

Antidote.png

Great Ball.png

Poison Barb.png

Poke Ball.png

Sharp Beak.png

Super Potion.png

Super Repel.png

6 minutes ago, Genets said:

Will you change this parts in the guide text then?

Kanto Route 18

Antidote.png

Great Ball.png

Poison Barb.png

Poke Ball.png

Sharp Beak.png

Super Potion.png

Super Repel.png

I added two extra points in the Notes section of the guide to better clarify.  As a brief note, what you are referring to is pokemon with the ability Frisk which scouts for the item and taking it away. Pickup mechanics work a bit different, these are item drops from pokemon after they faint.

In relation to the item documentation, these resources have been documented.