Couple of Suggestions

Terresa

Question

1. Introduce a 10-20 seconds countdown before an item/pokémon listing goes into the GTL. In case you missclicked (regarding the price), you have enough time to cancel the listing before it goes into the GTL.

2. The namechanger should be able to return a Pokémons original name. It's annoying, once a shiny Pokémon's name is changed, it will never be called "shiny ...." in battle again.

3. Introduce a player search bar for the pvp spectating mode so matches you are looking for can be found faster.

4. Please show the enemy Pokémons at all times during a pvp match, not only at the beginning.

2 answers to this question

1) If that was implemented I think a cooldown should be a bit shorter up to 20 seconds is kinda long.

2) I guess so but that would only be a problem for people who buy shinies since for regular pokemon you can just rename the pokemon its name.

3) Yeah, that would help find specific battles faster.

4) I don't know if they want to keep it traditional with the pokemon game.

Nice suggestions :>

2 hours ago, Tsiy said:

1) If that was implemented I think a cooldown should be a bit shorter up to 20 seconds is kinda long.

2) I guess so but that would only be a problem for people who buy shinies since for regular pokemon you can just rename the pokemon its name.

3) Yeah, that would help find specific battles faster.

4) I don't know if they want to keep it traditional with the pokemon game.

Nice suggestions :>

1) 10 - 20 seconds (as previously stated), just enough time to cancel a listing in case you have done a mistake.

2) Yes, this is very annoying for some shiny owners. It will never say "Shiny ... joined the battle" again.

4) The Pokémons are shown at the start. It's annoying to write down the names of the enemy team. You could memorize them but it would make life easier if they are revealed at all staged of the game.

Edited by Terresa