[Tutorial] How to edit GUI

3 hours ago, VexR said:

Sure! I am not amazing at coding, but I like to dive into it and learn more/mess around. I noticed there doesn't seem to be any working Encounter Counters for Mac? (Correct me if i'm wrong)
But I wanted to explore how hard it would be to make a simple encounter counter on mac, or at least attempt to make one for myself. I'm not INCREDIBLY familiar with navigating on Mac, so when I went to look for any text files or anything with ANY sort of information, I can't find much.

Hopefully that makes SOME sense. Sorry if I'm sounding like a complete dunce lmao.

Well im just like you here 

I dont believe counters work on files from the actual client, I believe the client has some info going on but to read that, you gonna need more than simple coding knowledge, or even I dunno if thats actually legal or aproved by Pokemmo devs

What I know the counters do is to work on images, they recognize the battle text and work by that, they use Python on windows I dunno if this works on MAC or if there is any alternative on MAC that work like that, that recognize whats on the screen

This counters its pretty much the last work on this topic the man seems to know very well about that maybe he can help you or maybe point you in the right direction even thou his counter I dunno if only works on windows, hope it helps and best luck for you 

• 2 months later...

not easy to replace, because this part is on one of the image files, so you must edit the whole image, with the new icons.

Also after the newest update, the matchmaking dont work too, you must replace the theme.xml file for it, and some other file from the ui folder (one called "matchmaking.xml"), anyways if you dont know how to edit the image with the icons, you cant do anything

(I think this question need a new topic and no an post on this tutorial)

Thats what i figured. That theme has soo much wrong with it. SimpleBlack is my current. Really like your work as well man. Keep it coming!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Johnwaynee said:

i summon you

your summoning has been succesful

3 hours ago, Johnwaynee said:

Can someone tell me what this is for? I just found it but frankly, i have no idea what this bar is for
Must have been added recently

image.thumb.png.a78ff4686fdb62609b09a2a3c42fd14a.png

@budadeth

i summon you

that new bar its used for the event bosses, event like halloween, lunar new year etc