[Tutorial] How to edit GUI

You can, but you should make a backup first. Best would be to make a folder called "insert your themename here" and just copy paste everything inside there if you want to change everything.

If you just want to change a few things you should take a look at this thread: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/27073-creating-new-themes/

Just to mention it. Never edit stuff if you don't have a back up of the file yet.

okay thanks ... btw im learning:c

one thing doe ... i edit the files in the res folder right ? :S

Yes, the images you would edit and such are in the res folder. You can also edit the images in the "Textures" folder.

This tutorial is a bit outdated in terms of how the folders are structured and where everything is, but the core concepts are still helpful.

• 4 months later...

At the start all was all good, I changed the pictures then I open the program and everything was perfect, i change the background but after I wanted to change it and when i try to open the xml file in program it says that it couldn't open it, why it says that ?

[quote name="Zoubek" post="830077" timestamp="1403986397"]

They changed something in Java; go to control panel - Java - Security - set medium. But first try to update java if you can.[/quote]
Hey men, how do u do to make a hole new theme like that one that people upload to the forum ??

Hey men, how do u do to make a hole new theme like that one that people upload to the forum ??

Copy make copy of "Default" folder in themes and rename it to any name you want

Like this:
[spoiler]img_t.PNG[/spoiler]

...program it says that it couldn't open it, why it says that ?

Do you have the Game running? try reopen file without gmae running.

If you craete a new Folder you Create a new Theme to.

Means if you look into your Game @ Themes there is list of your new Folder as Theme,

in this Folder is a other Folder names "res"

and in that you will find the Images that you can change to your Style like that Ones you have Postet.

But dont change the Format or Size of the Images!!

If you do the Game maybe Crash by trying to load your Theme!!

( :D  is it Naruto-Style?)

If you craete a new Folder you Create a new Theme to.

Means if you look into your Game @ Themes there is list of your new Folder as Theme,

in this Folder is a other Folder names "res"

and in that you will find the Images that you can change to your Style like that Ones you have Postet.

But dont change the Format or Size of the Images!!

If you do the Game maybe Crash by trying to load your Theme!!

( :D  is it Naruto-Style?)

No i mean to change like the HP bar, in the game is rectangular in other color and I want to put it like in the picture ? and the exp bar too

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No, each of the images you can edit are in the res file. You need to make your own PSD files, unless someone is nice enough to distribute their PSD files in their theme as a template for others to base their themes off of.

Thank you. Is there anyone nice like that?
  • 3 months later...

Could you please list what each "icon" is for? For example, you said that the[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/1zflxs4.png[/img]is for the top line in the pokemon summary.

[quote name="HeyGuyy" post="1160468" timestamp="1446160353"]

Thank you. Is there anyone nice like that?[/quote]
The way I'm doing it is just zooming in really close and using the pencil tool at 1 px.