[PSL XII] Keep Baton Pass in LC edition - Week 6

38 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Playing in 2 hours from now approx (dont have battery or a computer atm, borrowed a phone to send this)

We never agreed to play after the deadline. I'm waiting for hours and you don't show up, and now you publish that we play in two hours?
I explicitly told you "just remember the deadline".
9d02e96468d835bfbc234e3d43a30f0b.png
After all hate and trashtalk u send me, saying Im an animal, a dog and a lot of shits like that, after all that u dont appear? 
Wow, I know im do a bad season, but I was never afraid of an opponent.

Edited by NagaX

I had to borrow a fucking phone to a random guy in the train to let you know I was going to be slightly late, and even discussed it with the host. Had no battery on my phone the whole week-end and no computer.

I'm here to play and you're here too, stop whining already and log on this shitty game

Edit : You're a dog and dw I was never ever scared to face such a dog.

Edited by Kamimiii
7 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

I had to borrow a fucking phone to a random guy in the train to let you know I was going to be slightly late, and even discussed it with the host. Had no battery on my phone the whole week-end and no computer.

I'm here to play and you're here too, stop whining already and log on this shitty game

Edit : You're a dog and dw I was never ever scared to face such a dog.

dtO9Tbj.png

1 minute ago, mago1993 said:

manager no sub when kamimi cant play... i not say more.

Did the other manager sub Naga when he fucked up the Thursday night window where I could play by ignoring me for one day ?

I did let him know I was going to be ready to play 30 mins after the deadline and he is still reading messages as I'm writing this, so yeah, I not say more too

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.