Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MPDH

[NU] The Smoking Machine (Tuesday 21 January)

Recommended Posts

1577547304-seffsdfs.png

  

  

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 NU | Bracket

  

  

Date & Time

Tuesday 21 January 

9PM UTC| 4PM ET| 6PM BRT |  Time Zone Converter

  

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

  

  

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

  

  

NU Ban List

Spoiler

Absol | Alakazam | Arcanine | Azumarill | Bisharp

Blissey | Breloom | Bronzong | Chandelure | Chansey | Cloyster

Cofagrigus | Conkeldurr |  Crobat | Darmanitan | Donphan |  Dragonite | Dugtrio | Durant | Dusclops

Eelektross | Electrode | Excadrill | Ferrothorn | Flygon | Forretress | Galvantula | Gengar

Gligar | Gliscor | Gyarados | Haxorus | Heracross |  Hippowdon | Honchkrow

Hydreigon | Jellicent | Jolteon | Kabutops | Kingdra | Krookodile | Lanturn | Linoone | Lucario 

Machamp | Magneton | Magnezone | Mamoswine | Mandibuzz | Manectric | Mantine | Medicham

Metagross  | Mienshao | Milotic | Pelipper | Porygon2 |  Porygon-Z

Reuniclus | Rhyperior | Salamence | Scizor | Scrafty | Sigilyph | Skarmory

Slowbro | Snorlax | Starmie | Swampert | Togekiss | Torkoal | Typhlosion | Tyranitar

Umbreon | Vaporeon | Venomoth | Volcarona | Weavile | Wobbuffet

Yanmega | Zoroark

 

  

NU Ban Move

Spoiler

Baton Pass

 

  

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png First Place Prize

  

weezing.gif

  

GIFT SHINY WEEZING

Your choice of nature, 2 moves, 2x31 and 4x25 IVs

& 

1,000 Reward Points 

  

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png Second Place Prize

500 Reward Points 

  

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png Third & Fourth Place Prize

250 Reward Points 

 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, MPDH said:

 

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png First Place Prize

  

weezing.gif

  

GIFT SHINY WEEZING

Your choice of nature, 2 moves, 2x31 and 4x25 IVs

& 

1,000 Reward Points 

  

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png Second Place Prize

500 Reward Points 

  

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png Third & Fourth Place Prize

250 Reward Points 

 

MPDH the factory worker, I knew it all along.

 

Good luck on the event.

Share this post


Link to post

Man this person is epic. Introducing a Weezing event and making it shiny. If only I played NU, but good luck on the event.

 

P.S. Get Toxic Spikes as an egg move. I had to chain breed for it.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

I don't even wanna comment.

I wasn’t there when the maj happen, the tourney didn’t end correctly ?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MPDH said:

I wasn’t there when the maj happen, the tourney didn’t end correctly ?

It didn't finish at all, we were on something like round 3/4. There is no sign of it anywhere to check. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/12/2020 at 1:13 PM, SweeTforU said:

si nu shiny si

Till I was happy we finallyyy have an nu shiny tour y'all really stop it 2 rounds before the end unbelievable

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, hannahtaylor said:

It didn't finish at all, we were on something like round 3/4. There is no sign of it anywhere to check. 

 

2 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

Till I was happy we finallyyy have an nu shiny tour y'all really stop it 2 rounds before the end unbelievable

I’ll talk to Bear as soon as I get out of work to see if we can reschedule it !

Share this post


Link to post

We will hold the tournament this Sunday 26th January at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC. 

Location: Silph Co. Ch.4

Edited by LeZenor

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LeZenor said:

We will hold the tournament this Sunday 26th February at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC. 

Location: Silph Co. Ch.4

@SweeTforU RIP

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, LeZenor said:

We will hold the tournament this Sunday 26th February at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC. 

Location: Silph Co. Ch.4

January u mean

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.