[OU] Rulers Of The Skies (Tuesday, 14th January)

2145588279_RulerOfTheSkies.jpg.25741e798cd8fa6ce7c576ff08cc4fc4.jpg

Rulers Of The Skies

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 128 Players | 6v6 OU | Bracket

Date & Time

Tuesday, 14th January 2020

11:00 UTC - 11:00 GMT - 06:00 EST - 08:00 BRT Time Zone Converter

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

OU Ban Move

Spoiler

Baton Pass

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png First Place Prize
salamence.png
GIFT SHINY Salamence
Your choice of nature, 2 moves, IV 2x31 and 4x25
&
1,300 Reward Points

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png Second Place Prize
700 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png Third & Fourth Place Prize
250 Reward Points

Fifth - Eighth Place Prize
125 Reward Points 

Host: CommanderBlue
23 minutes ago, CrissCy said:

those schedules again

hello there is something calling american continent and there are also players here

Schedules are mostly made at staff's discretion. Please bear in mind that we sadly cannot cover all time zones at the same time. 

10 hours ago, LeZenor said:

Schedules are mostly made at staff's discretion. Please bear in mind that we sadly cannot cover all time zones at the same time. 

Midnight GMT on a Saturday covers every timezone

Having a tour this big in the midweek is inconvenient for everyone, and the chosen time clearly favours only one timezone. Everything about this schedule is poor

Edited by Zymogen

I really appreciate the feedback. And I'm sorry for any inconvenient that the time/date of this event may have caused. I'll be more carefull and try scheduling events like this for weekends, as example. Just note that this option might not always be available for us. In any case, I'll be giving my best :)

32 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

I can assure you there are more people online at midnight on a Saturday than there are at 11am on a Tuesday lmao

oh yeah probably, but there's also people in the GMT timezone who aren't able to be online at midnight. It's fine so long as they hold other tournys at earlier times :)

1 hour ago, EeveeIsGreat said:

oh yeah probably, but there's also people in the GMT timezone who aren't able to be online at midnight. It's fine so long as they hold other tournys at earlier times :)

I don’t disagree, I’m just saying that for a 128 tournament with such a prestigious prize they should always try to cater for as many people as possible which would invariably be on the weekend

18 hours ago, CommanderBlue said:

I really appreciate the feedback. And I'm sorry for any inconvenient that the time/date of this event may have caused. I'll be more carefull and try scheduling events like this for weekends, as example. Just note that this option might not always be available for us. In any case, I'll be giving my best :)

you are and were the only person to host stuff at 11 am gmt lmao, back in my days this was forbidden lol

7 hours ago, Zymogen said:

I don’t disagree, I’m just saying that for a 128 tournament with such a prestigious prize they should always try to cater for as many people as possible which would invariably be on the weekend

Oh I agree, just saying that they should cater for GMT too