question regarding hidden abilities IF they are ever added

will i be able to use a ability pill to get the hidden ability of a pokemon?

i just bred a dragonite to find out Multiscale is a HA and i was pretty dissapointed, so im wondering if it is implemented if i will be able to get it on the currently existing dragonite i have, or if i have to start all over from scratch? ( spend a good 2 weeks fishing and harvesting leppa's to raise the funds + 31's i need)

if i have to start over from scratch then i can at least sell the dragonite i currently build and use that money to fund it in the future, but it would sure as hell be nice if there is a method to simply switch over to the hidden ability. with for example BP,

also noticed that the battle frontier has HA pokemon so i cant help but wonder why we have no access to something that is technically already there?

3 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

hidden abilities wont be accessible via ability pills, at least that was the last statement of devs. but thats iirc over a year ago

I still wish somehow they open their eyes, and realize that this would be a good thing, instead of making us grind again in this super fun and interactive game.

Just now, razimove said:

I still wish somehow they open their eyes, and realize that this would be a good thing, instead of making us grind again in this super fun and interactive game.

kinda depends, economywise it probably wouldnt be too bad - however i understand that nobody wants to grind a shitton again to update their comps

On 1/3/2020 at 10:37 PM, Quakkz said:

kinda depends, economywise it probably wouldnt be too bad - however i understand that nobody wants to grind a shitton again to update their comps

exactly , im not re-breeding everything i have, at that point id probably get burned out, 

still what im mostly wondering about is , IF i can see these abilities functioning inside the battle frontier, WHY do we not have access to them? , its already ingame 0.0 , i admit im not fully up to date with dev reasoning but im sure as hell curious about the reasoning on that one...

economy wise, i wouldnt mind if such a item costed 500 RP. , i would actually buy that and since 500RP coupons are a thing its grindable by others too who learned the art of making pokedollars

Edited by Nibero