Sign in to follow this  
Bearminator

Summary of Team Tournaments 2019

ZcMTBWq.png

Team Tournament  Summary of 2019

December ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [HDLM] SonsOfTheDeath - 2nd Place [HAX] Haxonites

November ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [Aw] Asgard Warriors - 2nd Place [RmW] RedMarkWarrior
October ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [NORE] NoRematch - 2nd Place [SLP] Sleepwalkers

September ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [NORE] NoRematch - 2nd Place [BR] Brasil

August ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [HDLM] SonsOfTheDeath - 2nd Place [HAX] Haxonites

July ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [MéGâ] OMéGâ - 2nd Place [LØRÐ] The Lords of the Hax

June ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [NORE] NoRematch - 2nd Place [SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra

May ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [NORE] NoRematch - 2nd Place [RË] AogoriRE

April ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [Aw] Asgard Warriors - 2nd Place [SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra

March ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [Aw] Asgard Warriors - 2nd Place [SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra

February ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [YB] Yggbrazil - 2nd Place [LØRÐ] The Lords of the Hax

January ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place [LØRÐ] The Lords of the Hax - 2nd Place [LYLE] KingCheerios

2019 was an amazing display of teams. We saw comebacks of old teams, new ones being formed and players that were not noticed in past making the difference for their teams. We have adapted the 3-players system with rotating tiers, introduced changing locations and had fun battling each other. For the second time, I will use this thread as a spotlight to teams who took great pride, achieving final round each month, and those who took part. As you can see above, this year we had 6 different champion teams.

I will count points for each tournament, to make a little summary of this year for each team, to spotlight which of them achieved most in 2019.

Champion Title: 10 points

2nd Place: 7 Points

Semifinal: 4 points

Round 2: 2 points

Let's start.

[NORE] NoRematch

Four final matches and not a single second-place- Nore are proving that they are not the team that goes down easily when the hype of the final match is in their veins. Twice they had a chance to win Team Tournament three times in a row, and even if they failed to achieve that, claiming 1/3 of tournaments is nothing to ignore, especially when you will notice they have become Champions in half of TTs they attended. They played in 9 Team tournaments and were first rounded only twice. The first place during the regular season is very well deserved

Number of Points: 48

History of starts:

Round 1-> SemiFinal → Champions → Champions → Round 2 → Champions → Champions → Round 2 → Round 1

Team Captains when they won the title:

LifeStyle, iJulianFNT Rendiz Axoa

Team Players when they won the title: 

LeJovi. / Kevola/ Kimikozen / aftershocker / Lotus / Zymogen / SweeTforU / Butler / Drayyton / abstractt / UmbraMol / Luke / stairway/ DeadGorilla/  GymLeaderGaryy / Necroskulldar / xLuneth /  Axoa / DoctorPBJ / stairway / Lazaaro/ ZeknShooter

[Aw] Asgard Warriors

The only team in this Summary that has won a Team Tournament in both 2018 and 2019. They are 3 times the Champions as for December, and it's an achievement that proves they are still a force to reckon with. It's worth to note that they haven't lost their match in final as well, making it 12th final matches without 2nd place since April 2016, as well as reminder that they are a team that has won at least 1 TT in each year since 2013.

Number of points: 44

History of Starts 

Round 2 → Round 2 → Champions → Champions → SemiFinal → Round 1 → Round 2 → Round 2 → Champions -> Round 2 IIRC

Team Captains, when they won the titles:

Haazuu

Team Players when they won the titles:

FABBROoo / Frags / LKrenz / AurumPegasus / enchanteur / kiwikidd / Zhiko / yosoyarca / Sejuani / Pitzzin / AlejandroGB / MaatthewMLG / Hallen / ZeknShooter / edwardgarzon / YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL / Brianattackpro / OscarFail / foreverkente / Kaspeer / xSparkie / Bilburt

[LØRÐ] The Lords of the Hax

2019 they started with a win in January, with a 2nd place coming next month. They were pretty close to repeat their championship and they came 2nd twice. Their form varied, from getting first rounded few times, to getting into semifinal twice. Their Champion's title and amount of times they appeared in higher rounds show clearly that their potential is here. You can call them Lords of January, as they've won January title in 2017 and 2019.

Number of points: 38

History of starts:

Champions2nd Place → Round 1 → Round 2 → Round 1 → 2nd Place → SemiFinal → Round 1 → Semifinal → Round 1 → Semifinal

Team Captains when they won the titles:

Sebat

Santii / Redav / TiToooo / Epicverde / Caanserbero / Aleso / xKuroy / Kepzal / AngelOrgulloso / KiiritoX / giantpipe / DylanWoodz / Piata / Risadex

[SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra

Three times they came second, and twice they ended the tournament in the semifinal match. Despite not winning any champion's title this year, SIA has appeared in three final matches which are always a respectable achievement. Just like last year, the last months of the year were a bit weaker for them, but that doesn't mean you can ignore them in 2020.

Number of Points: 33

History of Starts:
Round 2 → Semifinal →
2nd Place → 2nd Place → Round 1 → 2nd Place → Round 1 → Semifinal → Round 1 → Round 1 → Round 2

Team Captain, during best performance:

Stelian, Mkns, 

Team Players during best performance:

gbwead / Zokuru / Lunarck / Jaawax / Kriliin / Tawla / Schuchty / Kragy / InsecateurBleu / Zbleeex.MadaraSixSix / TheBeldumMaster / Kamimiii / Hopy / Takens / Tawla / Pinklabel / AurumPegasus / DoctorPBJ

[HDLM] SonsOfTheDeath

A title in August and in December, no final matches lost. They ended four tournaments in the first round just like SIA, but SIA was more times in 2nd place and less in 2nd round, costing lost cause of it by 3 points. Despite this, HDLM ended the year at solid 5th place, and with the 2020 approaches, we can be sure they will try to prove their strength. So far they haven't lost any final match they attended.

Number of points: 30

History of Starts:

Round 1 → Round 1 → Round 1 → Round 2 → Round 2 → Champions → Round 1 → Round 2 →Semifinal → Champions

Team Captain when they won a title:

RealDevilLegend

Nagahex / AurumPegasus / Kiwikidd / Navetas / DarkQuiler / OscarFail / Brianattackpro / Makx / JasonSparrowX / VadimEmpoleon /  Killuminatis /

xMago / Zreetx

[YB] YggBrazil

The team transformed into the BR in the 2nd part of the year, but still managed to keep spot nr 6 in the list, thanks to their Champions title in February. Under the BR tag, they have achieved one more final match in September. If we would count the points under YB and BR tags they would have gathered 27 points, which would still be not enough to pass HDLM, but 6th spot amongst best teams is no shame at all.

Number of points: 20

History of Starts:

Champions-> Round 2 → Round 2 → Semifinal → Round 2 → Round 1

Team Captain when they won a title:

makarovmaster

Deadwind / JhowCrazy / RickAlvares / CleytonVale / LelouchZeroo / Boyscap / jwsmend / Shiforinfulas

[HAX] Haxonites

No title of champions in 2019, but twice they were present in the final match, being really close to winning it. Despite 5 tournaments they attended, they were first rounded only once. The 5 starts gave them enough points to be invited into the Cup, so imagine where they could end up if they would take part in all of them? Definitely, a team to watch in next year.

Number of points: 20

History of Starts:

2nd Place → Semifinal → Round 1-> Round 2 → 2nd Place

Team Captain during best performance

Bremmer

Players during best performance:

YEYOxD / NoWall / Waldofabian / Zoleiman / urquidi / XondeX / LordMaik

[HPX] HuntersProExtreme

No title of champions in 2019 as well, but they have lost their first-round match only once, despite taking a part in 7 Tts. They were very close to 9th place in the summary, but in the end, Lyle being out of December's TT in Semifinal guaranteed them entry to the Cup of the year. Few consecutive starts gave them 18 points, but just a bit luck in few tournaments would've set them much higher.

Number of points: 18

History of Starts:

Round 2 → Round 2 → Semifinal → Round 2 → Round 2 → Round 2 → Semifinal-> Round 1

Team Captain during best performance:

cjmystogan

Team Players during best performance:

Zaiik / jorgermaximo / RHENOR / gerardowa / cjmystogan / locksmithmon / INTELL / NoobJoestar / sadesh / locksmithmon / RabbitAxel /PiterKetchum / Macconaughey / Simonds / KaomePame

[LYLE] 15 Points

2nd Place-> Round 1 -> Semifinal -> Round 1 -> Semifinal

[] 13 Points

Round 1 -> 2nd Place -> Round 2 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1-> Round 2

[SLP] 11 Points

Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 -> 2nd Place -> Semifinal -> Round 1 

[RMW] 11 Points

Round 1 -> Round 2 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 2 -> Round 1 -> 2nd Place -> Round 1 

[MEGA] 10 Points

Champions -> Round 1 

[VVVV] 10 Points

Semifinal -> Round 2 ->  Round 1 -> Semifinal ->  Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1

[CÖLD] 10 Points

Round 1 ->  Round 2 -> Round 2 -> Round 2 -> Round 2 -> Round 2

[RISÉ] 8 Points

Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Semifinal -> Round 2 -> Round 2 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1

[LÄVA] 8 Points

Round 1 -> Semifinal ->  Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 2 -> Round 2 ->  Round 1 -> Round 1

[LIVË] 8 Points

Round 2 ->  Round 1 ->  Round 1 ->  Round 1 ->  Round 1 -> Round 2 -> Round 2 ->  Round 1 ->  Round 1 -> Round 2

[BR] 7 Points

2nd Place ->  Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 

[LËM] 6 Points

Semifinal -> Round 2 -> Round 1 -> Round 1

[DST] 4 Points

Semifinal ->  Round 1 -> Round 1 -> Round 1

[ÔDIN] 4 Points

Round 1 -> Semifinal 

[ROHN] 4 Points

Semifinal

[VPN] 4 Points

Semifinal

[SYMP] 2 Points

Round 1 -> Round 2

[KULT] 2 Points

Round 2

[ÄURA] 2 Points

Round 2 -> Round 1

[BSDO] 2 Points

Round 1 -> Round 2 -> Round 1 -> Round 1 

[SÊVI] 2 Points

Round 2

[RØSE 2 Points

Round 2

Without Points:

[GODS] [AFRO] [MÉTÁ] [ÊGGS] [ÁVE] [ZÈRØ] [WINÐ] [PÂST] [RÂGE] [GHIS] [DGTS] [ØCP] [HÂRY]

We will continue this cycle:

January: OU UU NU

February: OU NU LC

March: OU UU DUBS

April: OU UU LC

May: OU NU DUBS

June: OU DUBS LC

July: OU UU NU

August: OU NU LC

September: OU UU DUBS

October: OU UU LC

November: OU NU DUBS

December: OU DUBS LC

Teams: NORE, AW,  LØRÐ HDLM YB MEGA will have guaranteed spots in January Team Tournament.

Because we do appreciate our players taking part in our tournaments, and because we want to reward competitive spirit, all teams that took a part in all Team Tournaments will have guaranteed spots in January Team Tournament as well.
Because this short list includes only Lava, team Lävä is rewarded guaranteed spot for January as well. 

Which makes guaranted spots in January look like:

NORE
AW

LORD

YB
HDLM

MEGA

LAVA
+Winner of the Cup of the Year.

Cup of the Year 2020, will have a rules listed in every Team Tournament thread in 2020. It will also have (before or after first TT) sheets that will clearly

display the points for each team. 

I suspect it to look like this:

Name of The Team Total Points: Small points: Nr of TT attended Championships 2nd Place Semifinal 2nd round 1st round Won Matches Lost Matches
[ET] ExampleTeam 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 3

The tiers will still follow this routine:

January: OU UU NU

February: OU NU LC

March: OU UU DUBS

April: OU UU LC

May: OU NU DUBS

June: OU DUBS LC

July: OU UU NU

August: OU NU LC

September: OU UU DUBS

October: OU UU LC

November: OU NU DUBS

December: OU DUBS LC

Locations might change, depends if we will see Sinnoh this year or no. 

That took much longer than I would love to, hope there are no mistakes left.
I also started to work on Small summary for each year (more like counting points, rather than description) from the past. 

On 1/8/2020 at 9:01 AM, Bearminator said:

I also started to work on Small summary for each year (more like counting points, rather than description) from the past. 

Here comes the LYLE and AW HYPE =)

Gib dem descriptions

4 hours ago, calidubstep said:

Can we have a banner I've never been on one of those :o

win

6 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

We won the year

oh, I tot you were on that other team

then yeah sure, toty should have a banner too

EDIT: Thinking about it, the only prob would be that they'd have to put two banners on January's tt thread (December champs and this one too) but I guess they could figure it out

Edited by iJulian

20 hours ago, iJulian said:

oh, I tot you were on that other team

then yeah sure, toty should have a banner too

EDIT: Thinking about it, the only prob would be that they'd have to put two banners on January's tt thread (December champs and this one too) but I guess they could figure it out

@Bearminator :3

32 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@Bearminator TT January when?!

Last Saturday, aka this Saturday.

it's always last saturday, unless something really crucial will happen.
I should post the thread at Wednesday, due to poster and last things to adjust.

49 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

So the new stuff will be ok to use?

35 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Please say no @Bearminator

Considering that we might get new region like 3 days before TT, I would say that no new pokemon can be used.

If there will be new items, it's more fine- however new pokemon, no I don't think it's a good idea. 

27 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Considering that we might get new region like 3 days before TT, I would say that no new pokemon can be used.

If there will be new items, it's more fine- however new pokemon, no I don't think it's a good idea. 

Yeah I agree, but I wouldn't stop at just new pokemons. New moves and items too imo. New everything basically.

14 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Yeah I agree, but I wouldn't stop at just new pokemons. New moves and items too imo. New everything basically.

Yea I can agree with that.

I will make sure to make it clear in TT thread. Fair game for everyone this way.