Making event items tradable.

JohanSquishy

Question

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Majority of items that have functionality are tradeable from events, which items are you referring to as untradeable? From what I can recall the vast majority of vanities etc already are tradeable.

Pumpkin backpack, Scary Hockey Mask, Black Pinstripe Suit and the Christmas Tree.

Edited by JohanSquishy
Just now, JohanSquishy said:

Pumpkin backpack, Scary Hockey mask, Black Pinstripe Suit and the Christmas Tree.

I cannot accurately recall the exact methods off the top of my head how all of these items were obtained, but the Black Pinstripe Suit was a reward for beating the limited time boss at all and I believe was meant to represent "oh, this character has beaten Pumpking 2019" and thus making it tradeable would diminish it.

As I said however, im unsure regarding the other items if they were for similar or for different reasons.

2 minutes ago, Matoka said:

I cannot accurately recall the exact methods off the top of my head how all of these items were obtained, but the Black Pinstripe Suit was a reward for beating the limited time boss at all and I believe was meant to represent "oh, this character has beaten Pumpking 2019" and thus making it tradeable would diminish it.

As I said however, im unsure regarding the other items if they were for similar or for different reasons.

Yeah, all except the Christmas Tree were from Pumpking but also the Christmas Tree was obviously from a Christmas event.

Edited by JohanSquishy

6 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

I disagree with this suggestion.

No reason to change event items, actually think it's cool to have to have event limited untradeable items which indicate when a person was playing the game.

There are ones that can agree the ones who don’t have it.

Just now, Munya said:

People who obtained these items did so with the understanding they were limited time, making them tradeable would be basically taking away something they earned from them by playing at that time and accomplishing what they did.

They can still be limited time just tradable.