JOHTO FOR NEXT REGION

2 hours ago, razimove said:

Glitchless run still is fire red? Didnt really research on it, but kinda strongly doubt, might be due to glitches, extended dialogues etc, part of what makes unova feel like such a big region is the amount of dialogue.

fair enouth.have not looked the whole thing.but firered is around 2hour.nothing about glitch records there.while original fire has a record of glitchless less than 2hour and a glitch record of only 12minutes.

The people who criticize johto, I point out to you that johto already is to link to kanto but also is the second license after the series of kanto.
In addition it is not a question of pvp there's nothing to do with it, it's just an emblematic region which has more rights than unys sinnoh, hoenn.
If we follow the logic in this case unys has no place, everyone knows the failure of 5g

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The prospect of adding Johto as a new region seems entirely logical to me for several reasons.
Going beyond the argument of nostalgia, the second generation pokemons originate from the Johto region of the Pokémon Silver game, which is the second best selling pokemon game of all time.
The iconic johto region offers us a great wealth of playability, in terms of scenario, good soundtracks (if not the best ones) which would make PokeMMO all the more attractive in terms of game content.

Hello everyone, I would love the idea of adding jotho, I think that the red gyarados is not capturable as it was giratina and that after the league is given the option to travel to kanto and continue everything as before without changing anything and I hope that if later there is 6th generation we will not erase our progress. im use google translator. 

• 1 month later...

I would love to see Johto as well, it would make the game feel more complete imo. Maybe they could add it, and modify the e4 so that Johto has it's own, completely new set of the e4. Instead of Lance showing up at key parts, it's Johto's own champion. Sure that part might not be nostalgic then, but at least the rest of Johto would, plus Johto having it's very own e4 and not having it be shared with Kanto's would be pretty cool, I think.

**Edit** Could make Eusine the champion, Janine an e4 member (instead of Koga), keep Will and Karen... And to replace Bruno, maybe the cut master (fire e4) from Azalea town? Or the master sage from Bellsprout Tower (grass e4)

Edited by Cirra18
Adding more to my reply

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.