rare shiny are becoming trash shiny

Well for one thing we dont know yet if the hordes on release will even match those from the pts, and even if they do, the shiny rate isnt gonna change so its still gonna be a challenge finding one in a horde, as for there value, doesn't really matter since shinies are always gonna be worth a nice chunk and you can just grind more money if it bothers you that much.

This is a screenshot taken from the 2nd Unova PTS (July 16th, 2017):

iizzuSu.png

As everyone probably knows by now, these were never added.

Things aren't always what they seem. Sometimes they add stuff just to screw with us. I wouldn't make any solid predictions on what will fall in value based on a PTS, wait until these changes hit the live servers, then if you want to complain, by all means go ahead.

If they do add the hordes above tho, Id personally be all for it, more stuff to shiny hunt

4 hours ago, awkways said:

This is a screenshot taken from the 2nd Unova PTS (July 16th, 2017):

iizzuSu.png

As everyone probably knows by now, these were never added.

Things aren't always what they seem. Sometimes they add stuff just to screw with us. I wouldn't make any solid predictions on what will fall in value based on a PTS, wait until these changes hit the live servers, then if you want to complain, by all means go ahead.

If they do add the hordes above tho, Id personally be all for it, more stuff to shiny hunt

I agree it's not like they're gonna add a lot of new mons so might as well ad new hordes. I mean we waited all this time, smth has to be good in the new content.