Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RedVespo

Hello everyone!

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

 

My IGN is RedVespo/Red Vespo as it is everywhere else. I am pleased to join a community full of adepts of the franchise. I am also thrilled to get to learn about all the changes that have been made to adapt all the games to a MMO environment.

 

I'm 23 years old and I live in Canada. I am fund of many things like watching TV shows & movies, listening to music, playing video games, reading books, watching hockey, discussing about politics and more. I also started a hockey card collections not so long ago if there are other collectors here that likes to talks about that kind of stuff. I am always happy to talk about anything anyway.

 

I guess that's it pretty much it. 

 

I wish everyone a merry christmas!

Edited by RedVespo

Share this post


Link to post

Hello and welcome :)

if you have any problem or question don’t hesitate to contact the staff.

I hope you’ll have a good time on the game !

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Spxter said:

Welcome and Enjoy your stay! 

Thank you for the kind words and the invitation.

 

10 hours ago, Diano said:

welcome

Thanks!

 

51 minutes ago, MPDH said:

Hello and welcome :)

if you have any problem or question don’t hesitate to contact the staff.

I hope you’ll have a good time on the game !

Thanks! Will do!

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, RevzSM said:

Hello RedVespo, Welcome to the community!

Merry Christmas!!

Thanks!

 

19 hours ago, Dianinha said:

Hi RedVespo!

 

Welcome to PokeMMO! ! !

 

 

Merry Christmas!

Thank You!

 

8 hours ago, Kassondra said:

Welcome to PokeMMO! :) Which region did you start in?

Thanks! I started in Unova.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/22/2019 at 3:42 PM, RedVespo said:

Hello everyone!

 

My IGN is RedVespo/Red Vespo as it is everywhere else. I am pleased to join a community full of adepts of the franchise. I am also thrilled to get to learn about all the changes that have been made to adapt all the games to a MMO environment.

 

I'm 23 years old and I live in Canada. I am fund of many things like watching TV shows & movies, listening to music, playing video games, reading books, watching hockey, discussing about politics and more. I also started a hockey card collections not so long ago if there are other collectors here that likes to talks about that kind of stuff. I am always happy to talk about anything anyway.

 

I guess that's it pretty much it. 

 

I wish everyone a merry christmas!

Nice to meet you bro, Welcome to Pokemmo, If you need help in game with anything feel free to ask me can teach you Comps also. how to farm money etc.

<From Toronto here, Love the jays leafs, Habs suck

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MathewMat said:

Nice to meet you bro, Welcome to Pokemmo, If you need help in game with anything feel free to ask me can teach you Comps also. how to farm money etc.

<From Toronto here, Love the jays leafs, Habs suck

Nice to meet you to. Thanks, if I need anything, i'll contact you.

 

I love the Philly Flyers but yeah, Habs sucks.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.