Sell Your Shiny Bugs Here!

Vixeon

Looking for shiny bug breeders!

Help me get my favorite pokemon to be competitive!

Thanks!

(I have 5x 1000 RP Vouchers for trade too)

73907225_3x31careful.png.70cb1b45fccecb87510121f94a8010dc.png

3X31!!! just 2 more stats to go!!!

IGN: BugTrainerKat

Discord: Dragon Girl#4528

Edited by Vixeon
Update

Can we trade 1000 rp vouchers for pokemon? I don't think that's real money trading...since yaknow trading vanities is fine and rp isn't real money.

Yea as long as that's fine im offering that too. ive got 5x 1000RP vouchers for trade.

13 hours ago, roberthp93 said:

I guess people hold onto them. Perhaps a silly question, but have you considered buying 'cheap' bug ones off the GTL and breed them together to get another 3x31 to breed with Hera? You could get another 3x31 for around 7-8m if bred correctly.

ya I considered it but if someone was willing to sell cheaper than those GTL prices that would be even better. I did buy a 3x31 dweeble on there recently to make my hera a 3x31 natured with egg moves. still need more to get to 5x31.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:20 PM, Vixeon said:

Can we trade 1000 rp vouchers for pokemon? I don't think that's real money trading...since yaknow trading vanities is fine and rp isn't real money.

Yea as long as that's fine im offering that too. ive got 5x 1000RP vouchers for trade.

About this, sure you can, its pretty much game currency, so nothing wrong with it.

Merry xmas and good luck. Also, look for paras cheap, and can breed with plant which might be cheaper than bug.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:14 PM, NoodlesRush said:

so you want a 4x31 and a 5x31? try being a bit more specific I guess so people would now what you are looking for exactly, like 4x31 excluding sp atk for example, idk much about shiny breeding but that would've made sense for me to read at least 

ya good point but im fine with getting some 1x31 and 2x31 and breeding those together to make breeders I need too.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:07 AM, razimove said:

About this, sure you can, its pretty much game currency, so nothing wrong with it.

Merry xmas and good luck. Also, look for paras cheap, and can breed with plant which might be cheaper than bug.

Thanks so much <3 Merry late Christmas <3

• 3 weeks later...