Jump to content
Vixeon

Sell Your Shiny Bugs Here!

Recommended Posts

Looking for shiny bug breeders!

Help me get my favorite pokemon to be competitive!

Thanks!

(I have 5x 1000 RP Vouchers for trade too)

 

73907225_3x31careful.png.70cb1b45fccecb87510121f94a8010dc.png

3X31!!! just 2 more stats to go!!!

IGN: BugTrainerKat

Discord: Dragon Girl#4528

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Vixeon
Update

Share this post


Link to post

Can we trade 1000 rp vouchers for pokemon? I don't think that's real money trading...since yaknow trading vanities is fine and rp isn't real money.

Yea as long as that's fine im offering that too. ive got 5x 1000RP vouchers for trade.

Share this post


Link to post

I guess people hold onto them. Perhaps a silly question, but have you considered buying 'cheap' bug ones off the GTL and breed them together to get another 3x31 to breed with Hera? You could get another 3x31 for around 7-8m if bred correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, roberthp93 said:

I guess people hold onto them. Perhaps a silly question, but have you considered buying 'cheap' bug ones off the GTL and breed them together to get another 3x31 to breed with Hera? You could get another 3x31 for around 7-8m if bred correctly.

ya I considered it but if someone was willing to sell cheaper than those GTL prices that would be even better. I did buy a 3x31 dweeble on there recently to make my hera a 3x31 natured with egg moves. still need more to get to 5x31.

Share this post


Link to post

so you want a 4x31 and a 5x31? try being a bit more specific I guess so people would now what you are looking for exactly, like 4x31 excluding sp atk for example, idk much about shiny breeding but that would've made sense for me to read at least 

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/22/2019 at 7:20 PM, Vixeon said:

Can we trade 1000 rp vouchers for pokemon? I don't think that's real money trading...since yaknow trading vanities is fine and rp isn't real money.

Yea as long as that's fine im offering that too. ive got 5x 1000RP vouchers for trade.

About this, sure you can, its pretty much game currency, so nothing wrong with it.

 

Merry xmas and good luck. Also, look for paras cheap, and can breed with plant which might be cheaper than bug.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/24/2019 at 10:14 PM, NoodlesRush said:

so you want a 4x31 and a 5x31? try being a bit more specific I guess so people would now what you are looking for exactly, like 4x31 excluding sp atk for example, idk much about shiny breeding but that would've made sense for me to read at least 

ya good point but im fine with getting some 1x31 and 2x31 and breeding those together to make breeders I need too.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:07 AM, razimove said:

About this, sure you can, its pretty much game currency, so nothing wrong with it.

 

Merry xmas and good luck. Also, look for paras cheap, and can breed with plant which might be cheaper than bug.

Thanks so much <3 Merry late Christmas <3

Share this post


Link to post

I can sell you Shiny durant. 31Hp.

We can pm here in the forum or in game if you want (my ign Is Scattojo) 

Screenshot_2020-01-14-10-08-22-535_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Edited by Scatt

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.