The option to undo mail sent.

JohanSquishy

Question

11 answers to this question

Just now, Bearminator said:

The name of the service the suggestion is asking to change has nothing to do with the suggestion itself.

Please keep post on the topic. 

Quite the contrary, babe. 
you CAN unsend an email, but you CANNOT unsend regular mail in the p0st.

& regular postal service is the kind of mail service that is being discussed in the suggestion.

& so the point being, is that this should not be implemented b.c you cannot unsend regular mail, only emails, which the in game mail delivery system is not. 

pls restore the posts now, thx 

1 minute ago, RealLifeAngel said:

& regular postal service is the kind of mail service that is being discussed in the suggestion.

& so the point being, is that this should not be implemented b.c you cannot unsend regular mail, only emails, which the in game mail delivery system is not. 

Sorry, but this is not valid reason to not implement option like that.

Please note that I'm not saying that it will be implemented. 

I think this would be a great idea if it isn't too difficult to implement. It makes sense to have a feature like this for sheer convenience, and it's within my understanding of how the world of Pokemon works.

Edited by n0etics

just unsending mail could lead to many bugs and even scams in some cases, however the 30 second timer totally makes sense and shouldn't be too hard to implement

will be a bit annoying to have to wait 30 seconds when using mail to message someone though, but I guess it's bearable specially when you mistype someone name and send something by mistake

23 minutes ago, razimove said:

No, gracias, la próxima vez presta atención a a quién le estás enviando correos.

I do not understand such denial, anyone can make a mistake by sending an email, it can happen to anyone, even you.
Personally, I think it's a good idea, it has never happened to me but I do know people who have lost things by sending them to the wrong email.

1 minute ago, ChicoFlash said:

I do not understand such denial, anyone can make a mistake by sending an email, it can happen to anyone, even you.
Personally, I think it's a good idea, it has never happened to me but I do know people who have lost things by sending them to the wrong email.

Happened to me, yet was my mistake, not the system. And this isnt a viable solution, is it so hard to understand? Take the 30 seconds this solution suggest and verify the name before sending.

Edited by razimove